1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[HBO Max] The Flight Attendant

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Kim, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Fantasma Negro

I can tell that show sucks from the commercials

2. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

No

3. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

The wife and I loved it. The main murder mystery storyline keeps you guessing, and the subplots and underlying themes make it more complex than you'd think. Cuoco shows quite a bit of range in this too and they present her "inner thought process" in a creative way.

desihooper likes this.
  4. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Was good for one season. They were approved for another one but not sure if that was always part of the plan, and leery of any series that tries to make up a new story just to fill a season.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

They set up a new season in that season. There's an existing story that isn't wrapped up.

6. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just finished it last night. I really enjoyed it. Cuoco was way better than I expected and there were a few moments that really hit me in the feels. I would echo the concern that a 2nd season is probably stretching it. There is only so far you can take this and Cassie's
    drinking and memory of her childhood were HUGE elements of season 1 (and part of what really gave it some dimension, for me)
    ...but those shouldn't be there as much in season 2 so I'm not sure how much I would like it.

7. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Agreed. This show has more depth than the first few episodes indicated. It's more than just a fun whodunit with twists, but it's about coping, growth, family, being an unreliable narrator, perspective. It's pretty solid 7.3/10.