1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC] The Walking Dead Season 8

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Jul 21, 2017.

1. conquistador#11

Big fan of the show for the first couple of seasons but the f'ing with fans really made me turn off 3 1/2 seasons ago. It was the whole something big happened then they go back to see how it happened. 1 episode of that is cute an entire season off that is a killshot. The show "Power" did that for it's second half of the series finale season and I didn't bother just read. It's not creative at all somehow the writers think it is.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

3. PhiSlammaJamma

Corona has killed all zombies. There is not one left. Silver lining biotches. Look for the silver lining.

4. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

looks like utter teeny bopper crap to me based on how they are promoting it but that’s just my first impressions.

Entropy likes this.
  5. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I wish the series had thought through some of the plot holes.

I’m rewatching season 9 rn and wondering why didn’t anyone ever think to look for a monster truck. Surely there were some around in red neck Virginia/Georgia. When they got surrounded they could have just sent one out to create a path and lead them out. No walker could climb the truck or harm them from that high up. Also if Eugene can make bullets why did they stop using guns?

those aren’t the plots holes, but just what I’m thinking aloud :p

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

All the Monster Trucks were used for escape in the first days, to the palisades of Llano Estacado, where the herds are small or non-existent. The show is about the ppl left behind who were too stupid, or not quick enough, to grab one of the Monster Trucks to leave.

Kevooooo and jo mama like this.
  7. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

haha - thats the show for like the last 8 seasons!

Kevooooo likes this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

this show peaked in S5, and was downhill ever since

just way too much of the same plot being recycled and repackaged

it’s impressive it’s still doing as good as it’s doing to this day I guess

I used to look forward to this show every Sunday, but once S8 came around, I was at the point where I was watching this show just cause, and I just stopped

Kevooooo and conquistador#11 like this.
  10. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I stopped after season 4 when I realized they were not really going anywhere, meaning they had no real goals.

It was turning into misery p*rn, what other ****ed up thing can I subject them to.

Does not seem it has changed much.

Reeko likes this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The Walking Dead is ded.

Long live TWD (spinoffs).

Entropy likes this.
  12. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Lol just watched this episode
    The whisperer **** was so played out
    And that poster above is right — it’s the same plot, recycled with different folks.