1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Pbev99

Pbev99 Member

He’ll get a lot of votes from his base, but he won’t have the advantage of being the incumbent. That plus the riot he inspired should erode his support with independents and suburban voters.

2. edwardc

edwardc Member

Not if he is sitting his arse in jail for tax evasion.

3. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Actually, even millions of write-in votes, at the least, if he is sitting his arse in jail for tax evasion. :D

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. edwardc

edwardc Member

Okay that i can se happening with the lost followers that he has so yeah will get a lot of write in vote that will take away from a real candidate.

5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

6. edwardc

edwardc Member

[​IMG]

And his supporter still believe in him SMGDH WORST POTUS EVER

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

I’m wondering if it isn’t inevitable that Pence is the Republican nominee for 2024.

Pence has been playing nice with trump re the insurrection. If anyone has dirt on Trumps term, it is him. If Trump says he wants the nomination, sure, he will get it, but isn’t Pence uniquely positioned to murder Trumps chances in a general election?

pence can tell trump, back me and I’ll stay quiet. Back anyone else, and I’ll rat you out about delaying on the national guard and a host of other crap I have on you. You can be the people’s champion but I’m the nominee ... and I’ll pardon you on my first day in office.

8. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Pence won't have a first day in office. He was the enabler of Trump for 4 years. Republicans will lose even bigger next time after the Capitol riots BS they incited, the mess in Texas, and their Covid do nothing response

9. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

OMG, JR is dumb as a rock. What a stupid post.

No Worries likes this.
  10. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

i think pence could have a shot in a general election, but likely to lose. My broader point is that pence could present the benefit of pardon to trump to induce him to endorse.

11. edwardc

edwardc Member

Very stupid post he and his name daddy should be locked up for being so dumb at this point it seems eric is smarter than the both of them.

12. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

True, but Trump's ego is probably too big to not run again. The donations are a big Grift for him. That and his stupid hats and flags.

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I am just praying that the Donald's heart explodes and he gets to go visit his piece of **** compatriot Rush Linbaugh in hell.

DD

14. Major

Major Member

Trump's people literally wanted to hang Mike Pence. Trump despises Pence (and vice versa) - that was a huge part of the whole insurrection. There is zero chance Trump backs Pence in any way.

No Worries likes this.
  15. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

He's still inciting the radicals and QAnon types.

In the first television interviews of his post-presidency, he repeated his false claims that the election was stolen from him 10 times — each instance unprompted and unchallenged.

Trump emerged this week for interviews with Fox News Channel, Newsmax and One America News Network tied to the death of Rush Limbaugh.

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainmen...ction-claims-interviews-unchallenged-76002370

Is he just so narcissistic that he believes the majority of Americans love him? I don't think so. I believe he's a psychopathic liar and manipulator who is so dangerous that he can't be stopped from harm until locked away to his death, which will probably come in less than 15 years. The scary part is that JR is using Daddy's money to follow in his little footsteps.

VooDooPope likes this.
  16. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

I guess they’ll have no problem lowering the flags to half-staff down there.

17. edwardc

edwardc Member

18. Roc Paint

19. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

So with butt kissing Cruz really wanting to run himself in 2024, will he settle for trying to be Trump's VP pick instead? Or, will DeSantis, Margorie Taylor Greene, Ivanka or JR try to take that roll? LMAO. All I know is whoever runs in the Trump Republican Party will be anything but desirable, and have to really kiss Trump's butt, stroke his EGO, spread his propaganda, and be willing to lie like hell.

20. Roc Paint

I agree on all parts/parties