1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[VIDEO] Billiard Savant

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Jeff, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

:eek:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xqh0L3o13xY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xqh0L3o13xY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

"I'm good a lot's of em, but the best at pool"?!?!?!

Count your blessings. :rolleyes:

Sincerely,
    [​IMG]

3. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

He could probably make more money now, hussling drunk old dudes than he can when he goes "pro."

4. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i love that movie...very underrated

"im unable to have children...nasty cheese grating accident"

5. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

6. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

7. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

I second that. Totally underrated and one of the funniest comedies I have ever seen. (Outside of Caddyshack it was Bill Murray´s finest hour IMO)

8. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

totally. great character. "why dont you go eat that outside....hi. Not you. Hey"

9. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

Since were hijacking the thread, might as well post this.

[​IMG]

10. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

lol. hilarious.

11. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Yeah, he's good, but can he do two chicks at the same time?

12. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

yea, I bet he hasn't even got laid yet.

13. GIGO

GIGO Member

I remember watching her for the first time on MTV during the 90s.
    No words, wow.

https://poolplayers.com/jeanette-lee-the-black-widow-diagnosed-with-terminal-cancer/

Jeanette Lee, “The Black Widow,” Diagnosed with Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer
    Feb 17, 2021 | APA National News

One of the most iconic names in billiards, Jeanette Lee, has announced that she has been diagnosed with stage four ovarian cancer. Nicknamed The Black Widow, Lee was the dominant billiards personality of her era who was formerly ranked No. 1 in the sport, a World Games Gold Medalist and a WPBA, BCA and Asian Hall of Fame inductee.

Lee, now 49 years old, has vowed to fight the disease through every means available including chemotherapy, which has already begun, as well as upcoming surgeries to slow the onslaught of her illness.

Winner of more than 30 national and international titles, Lee’s greatest achievement is being the mother to three daughters, Cheyenne (16), Chloe (11) and Savannah (10). Lee has expressed that her biggest concern is the future of her children.

“I intend to bring the same resolve I brought to the billiards table to this fight,” said Lee. “Jim Valvano so eloquently told us to ‘Never give up’. I owe it to my three young daughters to do exactly that.”

In response to that need, a group of her friends, family and business associates have launched a GoFundMe effort. The “Jeanette Lee Legacy Fund” is a trust designed to provide for the care, well-being and education of her three daughters. Donations to the Jeanette Lee Legacy Fund can be made Here.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/jeanette-lee-legacy-fund

Jeanette Lee Legacy Fund

It is with heavy hearts that we share that our friend and billiards icon, Jeanette Lee, has been diagnosed with Stage 4 ovarian cancer. The cancer has fully metastasized into her lymph nodes and the prognosis is dire. At this stage, her doctors say she has a few months to a year left to live. In typical Black Widow fashion, she has vowed to fight the progress of her disease as fiercely as possible with both chemotherapy, which has already begun, and a succession of upcoming surgeries.

Jeanette’s largest and most pressing concern is the well being of her three young girls Cheyenne (16), Chloe (11) and Savannah (10). Jeanette has been a single mother for the last several years. The future care, well-being and education of her girls is the biggest cause of anxiety for her.

Jeanette’s situation has inspired a group of her closest friends and business associates to start this GoFundMe campaign on her behalf. We are creating a trust, the Jeanette Lee Legacy Fund, to ensure that the girls are appropriately cared for and can afford to go to college.

Those of us who are closest to her know that the last ten years or so has not been kind to Jeanette. The scoliosis that has plagued Jeanette since childhood has continued to progress. In fact, it has been suggested that the scoliosis masked the pain from the cancer in part allowing it to progress undetected for so long. The increasing effects of scoliosis has not allowed her to play at the highest level for years now and has limited her ability to make a living.

Jeanette has now endured the misery and incredible personal expense of nineteen different surgeries battling scoliosis including unsuccessful surgery last spring designed to help reduce her constant battle with pain.

This campaign is organized by friends of Jeanette Lee. Organizations like APA, Billiards Digest, Octagon and others are helping to spread the word about this effort. We are hopeful that the community will stand up in support of a woman who has always given her utmost as both a champion and as an ambassador for the sport.

On her behalf, we want to thank you for your generosity

14. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

That really sucks. Very talented. Very attractive. I know it's a longshot...but hope she's able to beat it.