1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. HROZ

HROZ Member

Not sure what this means?

PS Im Australian

vlaurelio likes this.
  2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump running again will be his next grift to help pay all his legal fees coming. Who knows what his next gimmick will be for hats and flags and crap to sell to his sheep. The fools who donate to that sociopath are as crazy as him. I hope he ends up with some felonies coming his way, along with Jared, Ivanka, and the rest of that corrupt smug pompous family. They truly do believe that laws don't apply to them. They disgust me with their pompous arrogance.

4. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Do you really think Trump has a political future after being condemned by Republican leadership in both the House and Senate, on top of 7 GOP votes to convict? At best he’s lost even more ground on moderate Republican support and Independents by a mile. I understand if you like Trump (well I don’t) but assuming he’s a viable political voice moving forward is pure insanity. He’s not even allowed back on Twitter.

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Good luck kissing the gout ridden feet of the whiny b**** baby

Andre0087 and R0ckets03 like this.
  6. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

New Zealand 2024

B-Bob likes this.
  7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

8 hr flight in every direction.

I imagine some crazy billionaires have underground tunnels to restart humanity in their image when everything goes south

8. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Trump should be figuring out which regressive southern state to build fraudulent low income housing in and run for Senate. Like that George Will quote about Goldwater, "George Wallace did win the presidency, it just took forty years to count the votes."

#28 Dairy Ashford, Feb 14, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
    B-Bob and Rashmon like this.
  9. edwardc

edwardc Member

10. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Lindsey Graham is busy blowing Donald Trump while promoting Laura Trump, so yes.

Andre0087 likes this.
  11. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

I hope he runs he will splinter the party even further and guarantee another Dem victory.

12. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

You think if Trump wins the primary, then he won't get a boatload of votes in the general?

B-Bob likes this.
  13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I saw the Laura Trump mention yesterday and immediately thought ... who?? Did this guy ever wear a damn condom?

As long as Trump is still alive he just will not let anyone steal his spotlight even if within his own family. Lady Lindsay trying to play games with Trump knowing he’s watching is so pointless. He ain’t giving up and retiring from being a narcissist Lindsay.

14. dobro1229

Hard to see where he expands his base beyond 2020 and hard to see a major decline in turnout with Democrats with Trump back on the ticket especially after we now know we all weren’t insane when we thought he would try and overthrow democracy and whatnot.

Trump was the turnout feature for Dems in 20. Not Biden although Biden build a nice coalition of ex Republicans to Bernie progressives.

I think the GOP still hitching their wagon to Trump is a losing proposition. If I was a GOP strategist (first I would hate myself for being an evil human being) I would actually think encouraging a third party of true conservatives would be great news. Anything to break up the Biden coalition. Then running Trump again would make some sense.

jiggyfly likes this.
  15. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Yeah sure will he get the ec victory though?

16. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

Don won't run again. His ego is way too fragile to take another L.

17. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

When was the L? Not in 2020. Trump won in a landslide, just like 2016.

FranchiseBlade and dobro1229 like this.
  18. dobro1229

I don't think that he'll believe he'll lose though. If he has a Republican led House and Senate in 2022 he has alot of help from the inside to put him back in power regardless of the outcome. State legislators are ramping up their efforts out there in the open too in order to disenfranchise voters like they've never done before.

I think RIGHT NOW, the 2024 run is about his super pac which will be needed for him to pay for lawyers, etc. to maintain the grift. However I would assume he's probably looking to see first whether or not the Republican party can make the power grabs necessary to insure that he CANNOT lose in 2024 again.

The Democratic priority after Covid has to shift to a voting rights bill, and the DOJ must go hard at any illegal behavioral around voting manipulation. There's also the fact that the Biden admin will now have a role in the finalization of the 2020 Census which is turning out to be a huge mess. Putting the emphasis on stopping the manipulation of voting maps to disenfranchise voters is key to 2022 which is key to 2024 power controlling the outcome of the election which is key to keeping Trump from re-gaining power.

19. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump has destroyed any chance the Republicans have at winning in 2024. Those dumbasses sealed their fate by choosing to vote NO to impeach. Trump won't win, and none of his bootlickers stand a chance either. They have shown they don't give a damn about lying or spreading propaganda to incite and deflect from the truth. A Republican in power
    is not what Americans need. They are traitors, liars, and can't be trusted.

Pbev99 and VooDooPope like this.
  20. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I can't believe the traitor has any support left but that Kool-aid is strong and the cult isn't letting go of their dear leader.

Each and every Trump supporter has chosen their cult over their country. They aren't patriots. They're pathetic.

ipaman, Zboy, deb4rockets and 2 others like this.