1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

43 cowards who violated oath and voted in favor of the failed putsch

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I know you’ve had a bad day but you’re still my favorite poster

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

You can step off with your stale process crimes BS. We know why there were no indictments of Trump and it had nothing to do with lack of evidence. You can roll out all of the standard GOP boilerplate arguments and they're still stupid.

You must be a borderline sociopath to be defending Donald Trump and then talk about moral compass and lack of self-awareness in the same post. Sickening.

TheRealist137 likes this.
  3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

The country had a bad day but you know, you're a traitor so what do you care. amiright?

Ignore for you now. Go post your editorials buddy.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

"Yes! We got him!"
    "Good shot, dude!"
    "What a mess.....turn him over, is it Schumer? I hope it's Schumer! It's Schumer, right?"
    (gasp from group)
    "Oh, shi*, it's Cruz! IT'S CRUZ!"
    "You idiot, I told you, wait until you're closer!"
    "I'm getting out of here----hey, quit filming, a-hole!"

NotInMyHouse and B-Bob like this.
  5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I’m gonna miss you

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Too bad they couldn't find Mike Pence's homeless ass on the streets of Indiana in time to testify.

Almost mob-like how he couldn't testify about the hit on him and his family.

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Newly obtained footage of Don Jr. talking to Pence! "The Trump family was like the Roman Empire." :eek:

8. Buck Turgidson

Will you forgive me for halfassed nasty posting?

Nook likes this.
  9. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Future Presidents take note... According to Mitch McConnell you can do whatever you want (like lead a group of people to overthrow the government) in your final days as President. They can’t vote you guilty once you’re out of office.

Nook and B-Bob like this.
  10. Salvy

Salvy Member

11. B-Bob

[​IMG]

jiggyfly likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I wonder if you actually think you are ful of wit?

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

It's the people who allow these politicians to get away with it.

This is why superhero movies are the rage right now. They have great power and we lionize those who exercise "great responsibility" all while we sit on the sidelines to cheer them on.

Now that politics has become marked with a theme of good vs evil, all we are is sitting on the sidelines rooting and cheering for our side to win

Nook and B-Bob like this.
  14. B-Bob

Why do something complicated like that when you could: order a few hits on your least favorite media members, fornicate with strippers on the white house lawn in a huge pile of cocaine, and sell off a bunch of our finest nuclear weapons to the highest bidder?

Anything goes now! Woohoo, Diamond Joe, if you live that long, bust out the Corvette, my man!

15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

And Al Capone was never convicted of murder and snuggling. Stop acting like everyone here is stupid. The Muller report has 35 indictments and the investigation was based on reasonable grounds.

For Trump's claims to be true about the election being stolen, he needs at least 300,000 indictments for voter fraud. How many did he get?

16. MightyMog

MightyMog Member

who actually really believed Trump was facing danger....

When Mitch wanted to hold the hearing in February...you should of knew they wanted to wait after Trump was out of office. This was like watching a movie, where you knew what the ending will be.

Now they can claim, this isn’t about Trump. It’s about our constitution. You shouldn’t impeach a president who is no longer president . So they pretend to vote for constitution , not vote against Trump.

I am sure Trump and the Republicans are having a huge party about how easy it is to fool the system!!

Fox News will have party!!
    2024...return of Trump (especially if he is healthy still)....

another shitshow coming

fchowd0311 likes this.
  17. B-Bob

I didn't know Prohibition included both liquor and snuggling.

jiggyfly and fchowd0311 like this.
  18. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

I can have some understanding of 50-60 year old folks are terribly scared at losing their positions and unwilling to take any risks, but these gutless morally challenged Congress f'ers can all just go make a million $$ plus a year whoring for the corporations as lobbyists.

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Trump makes people put gorilla glue in their hair. Impeach that ****er.

ktex likes this.
  20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is the real danger of partisanship especially in the GOP where most of them define who is a Republican by loyalty to Trump.

I've been thinking a lot about George Washington's farewell address where he said:
    "The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries which result gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of public liberty."

Nook, B-Bob and fchowd0311 like this.