1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SWTsig, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Sajan

Sajan Member

Whoa. NNDM with the random volume with no news...

Edit:
    Intel dumped, AMD and NNDM pumped...

Edit 2:
    Intel delays its 7nm chips again, now expected in 2022 or 2023

#15021 Sajan, Feb 9, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
    Cokebabies, saitou and KingCheetah like this.
  2. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

NICE!

3. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

@Cokebabies

i sold it when i was up 10% earlier today, and it's up 25% now! ugh. should have trusted my instincts, this market loves this kind cool/novel stuff, valuations for small companies don't matter (for now).

4. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

NPA halted. Citron $50 target. another one i let go too early... i may buy back to ride the fomo.

5. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Made a bet on underwear 2 weeks ago .. HBI paying off today

6. Cokebabies

Cokebabies Contributing Member

Yup I saw that, and that's what I'm struggling with now too in trying balance thinking like Robinhooders vs holding something longer than a 1-2 week horizon (ideally for 1 year+ so I can avoid LT cap gains tax). My rationale for avoiding the former is I don't want to be stuck in a corner when the liquidity music stops playing, whenever that might be, but on the other hand, I'm passing on some big winners (ex. FEAC, HOL, TMRC).

saitou likes this.
  7. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

wow how did you come to that decision. next time pls share this stuff when u make the bet, not after it's already up :D

adoo likes this.
  8. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Analysts weren't too high on it .. high price target of $20, median $16 .. my analysis said it would at least get to $17.24. I was comfortable going in .. but the volume was low most days. It is popping today, volume is 3x headed for 4x.

saitou likes this.
  9. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Thoughts on FVRR?

10. adoo

adoo Member

~ 427, ZM trading action has risen above the 38 % retracement level,;
    a "golden cross" in the making, with the 20 dma rising to break thru the 50 dma
    [​IMG]

i had sold a 390/380 bullish PUT spread---effectively, a synthetic CALL---on ZM, expiring 2-19

11. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

Anybody know why MP jumped?

12. ths balla

ths balla Member

Up 140% after 1 week!

Ziggy likes this.
  13. Cokebabies

Bought some warrants in FMAC today partially due to the Discord rumor (personally I think it's a weak guess at this point) but more so due to the management team as I somehow only realized that Firstmark had a SPAC.

14. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Woooo look at GSAT go!! 20k shares at .80 looking good now.

Rodman23 likes this.
  15. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I bought HEAVY into a Twitter dip in Oct then shaved 70% for healthy gains. Trump shenanigans killed it (for no reason) so I loaded right back up. Easiest money ever. I never had any fear I would go backwards on it. I believe it hit its all time high yesterday so people are already rushing in for the ER pop.

I'm still holding but should probably sell right now, before the ER, because the run might already be built in. However, election years are great for ad sales so I figured it might still pop.

Twitter's price drops for the DUMBEST reasons. It'll drop again for a stupid reason. Buy it then.

16. Cokebabies

Placed another SPAC bet on SDACU if anyone is interested in a cleantech/sustainability play. It just came out recently and I got in at $11.20 and the units come with 1/2 a warrant. The management team has solid experience focused on cleantech.

The company is led by Chairman Robert Schultz, a Partner at Capricorn and co-founder and former COO of Greentech Capital Advisors, and CEO and Director Nicole Neeman Brady, who serves as Principal of RRG. Sustainable Development Acquisition I intends to be one of few (if not the first) blank check companies to obtain Pending B Corp status. It plans to target businesses that have the potential to address the global challenges identified by the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals and those that either are or can become a Certified B Corporation. It plans to focus on the water, food & agriculture, renewable energy, and environmental resource management sectors.

17. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Thoughts on BP as a long term hold?

18. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

TWTR never kills it in earnings. They always screw me over. lol. I'm fully expecting the stock to tank 50%. :D JK. I'm hoping for something good this time. I've been in TWTR since 2014 and bought multiple times since.

19. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Aaaaand here's your chance to buy @saitou . LOL.

20. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Earnings are up, followed by immediate dump, then slow rise. Probably at its new all time high right now. I'll sell tomorrow.