1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does The NBA Control Outcome of Every Game? Refs Prime Example.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Velcromium, Feb 7, 2021.

1. roslolian

roslolian Member

????

They are only adversaries during the profit sharing or CBA period. They have no conflict of interest otherwise. If the stars get dumped on guess what thats less ratings and thus less profit for the league and thus less salaries for the league office ultimately.

Patience likes this.
  2. roslolian

roslolian Member

I agree but thats the refs own intiative there isnt some nafarious big bad in the NBA telling scott foster he must make Cp3 lose every game he plays in.

Patience likes this.
  3. YOLO

YOLO Member

refs initiatives are influenced by a number of factors from personal agendas, internally within the league, or even outside factors. it's all business at the end of the day and money to be made. Scott foster has his own set of trends that people pay attention to when trying to find betting angles but it isn't just specific to him. Hes just the more common name but guys like marc davis are trying to get there

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

They probably do but there is absolutely no way to solve this problem.

Even if you have a team of refs voting on the call, people will still say it's rigged.

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. Velcromium

Velcromium Member

I can post a picture of your mom, maybe that will help them find the lunatics, tough guy.

6. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

The NBA is a multi-billion dollar enterprise. If it were ever revealed that they were actively interfering with the outcome of games they would be destroyed. Completely destroyed. Billions and billions of dollars gone in an instant.

I'm not saying it's impossible but it seems highly unlikely to me. The risk cannot outweigh the reward from my estimation.

7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

8. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

those Wallstreet pimps so fascinated about fake orgasm…Adam Silver just give it to them n a head. That's it.
    Those dirty bastards ruining my favorite sports…shame on them!

#68 DeBeards, Feb 10, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2021