1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

John Wall: "I feel like the most important thing is team chemistry and camaraderie."

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Feb 2, 2021.

?

Most important

1. team chemistry

76 vote(s)
    55.9%
  2. rappers

3 vote(s)
    2.2%
  3. strip clubs

42 vote(s)
    30.9%
  4. analytics

15 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The Anti-Maori.

2. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

Why? It was really weak to stop trying and call out your teammates. Also really weak to miss beginning of season with new team and new coach to party.
    Calling that out is fine by me. Harden said they sucked so they are trying to prove him wrong.

3. joshuaao

joshuaao Member

4. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I'm glad the team is happy. At the end of the day, it's great when you are no longer working with someone who was bringing morale down.

5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Agreed. Harden fans need to move on too. ;)

Anyway, I think Wall and Cousins felt betrayed by Harden. Didn't Harden sweet talk to them about doing something special here?

Patience likes this.
  6. jim1961

jim1961 Member

I will be ready to move on when Houston gets another ring and Harden finishes his career without one :)

Harden has been sweet talking fans for what, eight plus years?

the shark and Easy like this.
  7. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

The guy is making $40 mil per and he needs someone calling him out to get motivated? Wall is posing.

8. cbk41

cbk41 Member

Damn Wall is just repping the Rox hard and is standing up for his teammates. I don't like how high his salary is either but som eof y'all acting like he stole your girl or something :p.

Both him and Cousins are clearly passionate about getting their careers back and winning something. They probably felt betrayed when one of the greatest to ever suit up barely gave them a chance

Denovo and jiggyfly like this.
  9. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

Yes so what? Is he the first athlete to use comments as extra motivation ? Is that a new concept you think? Do teams tell their players don't worry about providing other team bulletin board material bc they get paid alot and that is all the motivation they need?

DCkid likes this.
  10. YaoMingsSoulja

I love it, and there's truth to it. A team plays better when there's not this drama hanging over there heads. Wall becoming my new favorite player. Wishing him the best of health for the rest of his career!

TWS1986 likes this.
  11. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Wall makes as much has Harden and is roughly the same age. If Wall wants to show Harden up, hell lead the Rockets to a Championship! Do what Harden didn’t do here , go to the Finals and win. That will endear him to Rockets fans forever. Who wants to hear him rewind & cry because a guy who’s no longer here didn’t want to play with him?

#51 TEXNIFICENT, Feb 3, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
    Reeko and bawanyh like this.
  12. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I agree its getting old but I also understand why Wall is salty, he like I would have liked to see how this team would do with Harden engaged but I also see how Harden had his mind set on going elsewhere.

Boogie is the one that really gets on my nerves.

Reeko, D-rock and TEXNIFICENT like this.
  13. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

I, for one, like it and I am sure I am not the only one.
    It would also be unrealistic to think wall could lead us to a championship bc 1) he is not as good as harden 2) we are in a clear rebuild

14. PhilCollins

PhilCollins Contributing Member

Yeah team comradarie is why Kobe got 5 championships.
    Geez

TEXNIFICENT likes this.
  15. D-rock

D-rock Member

Well the guys who are here AND want to be here need to learn some shet too.

Reeko likes this.
  16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this is the world we live in

17. bmelo

bmelo Member

Regular season is for developing variety so you don't rely on one thing in playoffs because it's easier to scout/plan against one dimensional team. Same thing why LAL don't run LeBron/AD pick and roll every time they both on the floor. Same thing why Kerr didn't play Steph/Durant pick and roll whole time. Of course they could run through C Wood on every possession but he would be exhausted at the end of the year + everybody would knew how to defend against the TEAM. They are still developing, a lot of new faces both in staff and in the locker room... This is take a step back now to take two forward in the long run situation

18. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Excellent news comrade, communal Russian Rockets have excellent history and success, first in space!

Go comrade Rockets! Go Sputniks!

19. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Oladipo kills team chemistry with his moronic shot selection. He is NOT a max player and any team willing to offer him that is going to lose. We have to flip him at the deadline.

D-rock and Reeko like this.
  20. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

They may not have had locker room chemistry but they had court chemistry.