1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 2/1/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

[​IMG]

2. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL

Reality does not exist for you does it?

The colors in your dimension must look really cool.

3. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Good shots> over everything

JayGoogle likes this.
  4. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

lol i apologize. i meant in the last 10 years.

we had 2 6+ win streaks in the 16-17 season.

i'm just saying that it's crazy that with harden, it was tough to string 6+ wins together...this is a group that is new and they've done it..

thanks for indulging me a bit though.

5. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Eric Gordon to @KellyIkoNBA after another loss: "I’m just not having fun man. This sucks. Even the times where I have good games. We’re just not using some guys the right way. (bad coaching) Are we gonna make the right sacrifices?(Harden not passing/MDA not addressing Harden) Do we have the right attitude?"

I don't know where you from....but we only care about CHAMPIONSHIPS here not no novelty prizes to prop up certain players. Move around with all that. Is that all you can say to vouch for these clowns? Former Rockets that didn't get it done and quit on the team. Like why are you here??? Seriously.

bmelo likes this.
  6. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

LMFAO!
    The Rockets won 1 playoff series in the 15 years before Harden got here.
    The Rockets haven’t won a championship in 25 years. And had never won before that. So you only care about the 94 & 95 teams! Just stop.

Enjoy these young cats playing good ball right now.

HP3, raining threes and D-rock like this.
  7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

@D-rock , you're turning into one of those fans that tries to fight everyone in the bar after a big win. Everyone here (other than the few trolls leftoever) are on your side.

joshuaao, ico4498, ElPigto and 5 others like this.
  8. D-rock

D-rock Member

:D

I used to be that guy.

But I'm not as good as I once was.

don grahamleone, ico4498, HP3 and 2 others like this.
  9. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Oh goody here we go....I care about the TEAM fool. Not just the championship teams, BUT If you want to be remembered you have to win a championship here. No debating that. Were the championship years the highlights? Sure. Harden or Morey didn't do anything worth fawning over especially after quitting on the team. Just another ex GM and another ex player, that's it.

Thank goodness Harden is gone. No more team cancer holding the team back. All those stats and supreme offense mean nothing when you finally get close but no dice because you star player is a team cancer and not a leader. Plus makes bad decisions late fishing for fouls.

"bUT wE hAD tHE bEsT oFfENse!!??" GTFOH LOL

don grahamleone likes this.
  10. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

@D-rock is insane....and you are too if you believe him.

Eric Gordon to @KellyIkoNBA after another loss: "I’m just not having fun man. This sucks. Even the times where I have good games. We’re just not using some guys the right way. (bad coaching) Are we gonna make the right sacrifices?(Harden not passing/MDA not addressing Harden) Do we have the right attitude?"

^right there clear as day, from the horse mouth literally.

11. D-rock

D-rock Member

@Reeko

This made me think of your victory celebration in game threads.

12. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL

HP3 likes this.
  13. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

This team is awesome. Lets keep this nucleus and roll with all those picks.

D-rock and Ramo$e like this.
  14. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Careful you'll be attacked if you assume this team can be good without Morey or Harden. Or is it just when you just speak truth about the human garbage being that were previously employed here?

BigShasta likes this.
  15. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Come on don't give up now...

hakeem94 likes this.
  16. D-rock

D-rock Member

So Dipo is solid and will pass?????

Harden is the greatest iso scorer of all time and is infinitely better passer than Dipo.

Do you even realize that Harden is leading the NBA in assists? He was doing this even for Silas.

And Harden has already led NBA in assists under MDA.

Your grasp on reality has always been tenuous but you best start swimming for shore now and stop waving to the bananas that tickle your feet.

HP3 likes this.
  17. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

don grahamleone, BigShasta and D-rock like this.
  18. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

It’s just facts. The team didn’t do crap for 15 years. The Harden/Morey combo changed that. Tillman pushed Morey out. Harden pouted, wanted out and is gone. Let it go!

These young cats are fun to watch because there are no expectations. You’re talking Championships? It’s stupid. Enjoy the ride. Hopefully Stone continues to gather assets while shuffling pieces around the youngins worth keeping.

joshuaao, HP3 and D-rock like this.
  19. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

WTF are you talking about? You are a plum fool. I'm not saying Harden is not great. He's just not a leader and piece of **** team mate. It's well documented. Guess what even though what you say could possibly be true.....WHAT IS SILAS SUPPOSE TO DO WHEN HARDEN IS NOT ON THE TEAM. He quit just like Murph said. He was NOT DOING IT FOR SILAS. THIS IS WHY I DON'T TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY CLAIMING BLATANT LIES LIKE THIS. He was not doing Silas or his teammates any favors being a team cancer. Like what don't you get???

bmelo likes this.
  20. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

No matter how good or bad the team is every year a championship should be expected. Nobody thought we were going to win as the 6th seed as well. Numbers don't tell everything like how we came back 1-3. At the end of the year you see what you have and go from there. If we didn't do anything for 15 years Harden didn't do much either but disappoint, and fade fast. lol

Sometimes you can have it all, and have nothing at all. All the physical gifts but lacks mental aspect, the one to get over the hump. So he ran to Durant's team because it's definitely not his.

#1240 Ramo$e, Feb 1, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2021