1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action : 1/31/2021

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DreamShook, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Mr. Space City

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Has their ever been a team with the best offense and worst defense at the same time? Seems kind of crazy.

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

The 08-09 Suns were 2nd in Ortg and 26th in Drtg. That team didn't make the playoffs. To be fair, the West was very competitive and the East was terrible. The Nets are in the East. They should be able to make the playoffs at least.

MettaWorldPete and JayGoogle like this.
  4. T for 3

T for 3 Member

It seems like last year’s Rockets team tried that. They were pretty dang good defensively in the bubble. But it gassed them out. It’s not sustainable if it’s not who you are as a group.

5. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

6. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

[​IMG]

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

8. James.B.H

James.B.H Member

Good timing for the media to post these stats. The nets defense dropped to all time worst because of the Wizards game where Harden didn't play, and now it sounds like it's all Harden's fault that the Nets has such a bad defense. As a matter of fact, Harden's on/off on defensive rating is second best among all the Nets players after the trade.

I think Nets only has 3 - 4 above average defenders now, and Harden is one of them because he is a good rebounder.

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I thought the Media would turn on Kyrie first. I was wrong, lol.

James.B.H and BHannes2BHonest like this.
  10. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe the media does really hate Harden. We suddenly getting some love and I'm not really sure how to take it. I rather they stay the hell away from our team.