1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Moron] Stupid Trump Tweets

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Jan 2, 2018.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Not My Precedent

2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I's weird not seeing the morning news reporting what the President rage tweeted on Sunday..

FranchiseBlade, B-Bob and Blatz like this.
  3. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Hey, usual suspects, has Dear Leader made any proclamations lately?

I sort of miss the ignorant tweet or statement of the day.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  4. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

the best thing Twitter ever did............you know it has to be killing him that he cant tweet about Biden and the radical left who is about to (insert lie here)

5. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

I think that the Twitter freeze out is overall not a good thing that will come back to hurt free speech, harden the Trumpistas and ultimately be employerdto deplatform anybody to the left of the NYT, the generally agree limits of liberal/left thought allowed on big media.

Perhaps a twitter cooling off period was somewhat justified from the day of the insurrection till Inaugural Day given Trump's mental instability and the confusion as to how well organized the militias and the coup plotters were.

Overall I have little faith in Zuckerberg, the Twitter guy, Bezos and a few other billionaires such as Murdoch to control the majority of our speech to the benefit of the American people.
    I also wonder if there should not be some sort of limits on media liars on platforms such as Fox who pretty straight forwardly killed about 200,000 Americans from lies about masks, and other aspects of the Covid response. After all we do forbid the advertising of harmful fake drugs for instance.

deb4rockets likes this.
  6. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

What War did Obama start?

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Technically he started a jihad not a war.

8. Buck Turgidson

The War on Christmas

jiggyfly, B-Bob, Roomba and 3 others like this.
  9. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

10. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's where Don JR and Margorie QQ still spread the garbage Trump started. The difference is that they are even more extreme and dangerous as they spread their crap to their radical followers.

I got banned for saying something far far far less than almost everything they tweet. Yet....2 months later I am still suspended. Go figure. I guess twitter allows extreme hate and incitement posts if you get a lot more hits on their site.

Compare mine to half of theirs and you be the judge.

Screenshot_20201211-181916~2.png

#3410 deb4rockets, Jan 31, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

You actually posted that?

12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

deb, many of us appreciate your passion, your calling it like you see it, and your service to our country...
    ... but that tweet. OMG. :eek: LOL.

I guess you can say other tweets are worse, sure. But I'm siding with Twitter on that one. :D

EDIT: See, even nice posters on here like @KingCheetah are taking that tweet pretty personally. :oops:

Invisible Fan and KingCheetah like this.
  13. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well honestly I've seen Marjorie and Trump JR post stuff worse and not get any permanent ban. I don't care anyway, since I only joined twitter to comment back to their BS lies prior to the election....lol. Not like I used it prior to that. I was just making a point that calling someone a pedophile and worse like they do should deserve a permanent ban as well. I posted that after those Maskless fools started spreading Covid among the White House like selfish jerks.

B-Bob and Ubiquitin like this.