1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

LOL Answer the question Morey, everybody is Morey now. I'm not moving goal post just giving you another perspective that don't fit your narrative.
    There is definitely a lot more long rebounds to be had currently for Hardens taking. Why do you think a player like Westbrook can average triple double in the modern era?!?!?!?

Edit: Carry On

2. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

lol

3. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

[​IMG]

4. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

What do you mean Morey?

Did you not say that there was a higher volume of shots now compared to back then? You did say exactly that.

All I did was show you that you were wrong.

It had zero to do with your stupid argument about Harden and Malones rebounding. Or your now goalpost moving point of long rebounds from 3s. Or Westbrook.

It had 100% ONLY to do with the fact that NO. There are NOT a higher volume of shots NOW compared to THEN. Which is EXACTLY what you said.

Air Canada, HP3 and Wulaw Horn like this.
  5. riko

riko Member

Then don’t go around labeling people

#1445 riko, Jan 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
  6. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

"He gets his rebounds from long bricks." That was the first sentence to the comment you replied to. I'm sorry if you got confused with the possession per game quote you narrowed down and focused on. Maybe It was my mistake assuming you knew context clues. More than ever, currently, out of the possessions per game from all era's or seasons MORE 3's are being attempted.

7. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Here's to wishing JAMES HARDEN a big game tonight. I can admire him as a player and not like his leadership skills. James wasn't the first to be traded from here to win a championship. Moses Malone asked for a trade too. :D

hakeem94 and Joe Rocket like this.
  8. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

As long as I am being labeled I will do the same and you cant control that, get over it lol

9. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Are you saying Harden wasnt a good leader? lol be careful they'll come for you and when they're proven wrong about the facts they'll forget it ever happened lol

Crashlanded19 and Ramo$e like this.
  10. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

11. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

3pt* shots, I said it was mistake you misunderstood. Drop it already lol

Maybe you should know the whole context before commenting?

12. Wulaw Horn

Wulaw Horn Member

Sure. You can’t be stopped from having awful takes or sharing them with the world. who on earth do you think is saying he’s a better rebounder than Moses? Moses was one of the greatest rebounders ever. Harden is a great rebounder for a guard. Hakeem was a great passer- he has good assist totals for a big man. Literally scrub PG have more assists. It’s the nature of the position. im not Making excuses for Harden. I had three valid criticisms. Acting as if he’s not a good or even great rebounding guard plants you firmly on the side of stupid. You should aspire to better. Or don’t. If you have some sort of thrill with being silly on message boards don’t let me stop you. You do you.

Air Canada and HP3 like this.
  13. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Sheesh man just wait till Brooklyn gets some big help and starts to gel. Going to be a lot of salty dudes here when James gets a ring and is the finals MVP averaging close to a triple double but not quite because he sucks at rebounding.

Air Canada, HP3, rockbox and 2 others like this.
  14. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Is Brooklyn actually playing defense tonight or is OKC just missing shots lol

Ramo$e likes this.
  15. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Harden was the second best Rockets of all time. Put some respect in man's name.
    It's a break up, stuff happens, Rockets got something out of it.

16. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Whats scary is that Brooklyn looks like they are in third gear and have a 6 speed gear box

#1456 rockbox, Jan 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
    HP3, Joe Rocket and Ramo$e like this.
  17. ksny15

ksny15 Member

The only game they have gotten up for was the Bucks.

Rocket River and HP3 like this.
  18. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

I think you replied to the wrong person. That or you don't have it all up stairs. LOL I was the one arguing Moses was the better rebounder. It's a known fact Harden wouldn't get those rebounds if he played in Malones era, and maybe vice versa we will never know....Maybe Moses Malone wouldn't get so many rebounds in the modern era with so many long three's being shot. Malone lived on the boards. I try to do other things I enjoy but idiots just keep replying. I just wished the man good game damn. Just cause I don't live with his meat in my mouth like some of you do don't mean I despise him. He's not a leader, period. If that boils your blood, good. It's just facts.

19. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

There's still a lot of basketball to be played. He would have gotten more had he won it here....I don't have to do a damn thing. It is only a matter of time before a young guy closes the gap. What will you Harden fans cry then? He's the 3rd best? You guys talk about not making the playoff before Harden blah, blah, blah you guys forget we haven't had a#1 Overall pick since Yao. Had we tanked properly it is likely Harden wouldn't even be second best. He lucky we don't ever fully rebuild. The gap would be closed a lot sooner.

20. Wulaw Horn

Wulaw Horn Member

I didn’t reply to the wrong person. You were trying to minimize Hardens rebounding and then instead of saying you were wrong you were like hurr durr Moses got more rebounds. No **** dude- that wasn’t the point anyone took issue with. Seriously, do better.

HP3 likes this.