1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Oladipo..............Not seeing it.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jiggyfly, Jan 27, 2021.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

He is like the Trumpers learning that the election wasn't stolen and that Americans voted him out, it is crushing his world view that we are ok with Harden being gone.

Cultists have a hard time breaking the cycle.

DD

Ben Frank, xiki and Easy like this.
  2. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

The Harden Era has run its course and we needed a full scale rebuild. Hopefully Stone stays the course and doesn't hop on the mediocrity train by signing non superstars to big deals. Tear it down, collect picks and go from there.

Invisible Fan and HP3 like this.
  3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

This team has always been unselfish and that unselfishness is my we were winning.

I have no idea why people are now trying to **** on that Rockets team.

D-rock likes this.
  4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

No he wants the Rockets to be able to get a championship and he thinks tanking is the best way, nothing more nothing less.

Why the heck does everything have to be about if you like Harden or hate him?

You can still be a fan of the Rockets and still believe Harden is a great player, show one post by him that can be construed of him wanting Harden to succeed over the Rockets doing well.

This is why this country is so divided nobody can have an opinion that is different.

#224 jiggyfly, Jan 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
    HP3 likes this.
  5. HP3

HP3 Member

It has nothing to do with Harden....I dont get why everyone says that. If we had young dude who has a foundational piece, I woulndt be for tanking but we dont have that dude or dudes.

We arent even that young either. Nwaba is 28, House is 28, Woods is 25, Tate is 25. Mason Jones, our actual young guy doenst get playing time? Why dont you tell every other team that has tanked and gotten a superstar not to feel this way.

Invisible Fan and jiggyfly like this.
  6. HP3

HP3 Member

WOW LMAO. This is the from the dude that was talking in a really scummy way about Tucker.......unbelievable. Imma say this one time, tanking has nothing to do with Harden.

Invisible Fan, Os Trigonum and D-rock like this.
  7. D-rock

D-rock Member

He has a rep as a bad teammate.

I'm sure he is trying to rehab his image now.

8. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this guy gets it Picard.jpg

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. DaDakota

LOL - scummy way? By saying don't give a 36 year old player in decline a new contract?

Whatever.

DD

10. HP3

HP3 Member

Dont play dumb. Its just business guy. :rolleyes: You made a whole thread about not paying a dude money for a guy who played game 7 with broken teeth. You made threads on it, we all saw what you said. And yea I would give Tucker money for everything he's done. But tbh though, now I want to trade him to a contender where he will actually get appreciated.

#230 HP3, Jan 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
    jiggyfly and D-rock like this.
  11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

WOW!

That says a lot about a guy.

He kind of has that air about him.

12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

LOL. It's ironic that you defend the dude by saying this.

If he really wants the Rockets to win a championship, he should hope that Harden and the Nets suck big time in the next 6 years. Does he? Heck no. Instead, he wants this bunch of Rockets players to suck.

Scola Scoops, hakeem94 and DaDakota like this.
  13. DaDakota

LOL - I am just way ahead of you, and saw the truth long before you did, it's ok.....

DD

14. HP3

HP3 Member

What truth? I didnt predict Silas would cut out corner threes. You predicted straight decline which is not what happend. Then you tried to minimize what he did last night. And you have been disrespecting all the work he's done here like a sleazy business man. Tell me DD, why disrespect him like that?

D-rock likes this.
  15. D-rock

D-rock Member

16. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

He’s gonna go to Miami in March. I think we have discussed this at length!

17. D-rock

D-rock Member

Wall is not great iso player but Dipo is just really bad in iso.

dmoneybangbang, hakeem94 and HP3 like this.
  18. Houston77

Houston77 COOKIES AND CAKE, MY TEAM BAKED!
    Supporting Member

Thank you, Nostradamus.

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. Ben Frank

Ben Frank Member

I don't see him going any where, he seems to like the culture here.. the everyone stopped believing in me vibe the team has going on. Wall and Cousins already had that chip on there shoulder, Harden did it to them in HD.. If these guys can stay healthy, they gone be a team everyone wants to avoid in the playoffs..

I wouldn't sign him to a max, if I did it would be on 1 year deals to keep flexibility.. I wouldn't trade him at the deadline

Guys I would like to see gone by the deadline. Tucker, Gordon, and House. For a Legit Center or Backup Center so Boogie can start

hakeem94 likes this.
  20. HP3

HP3 Member

The Nets sucking does nothing for the Rockets this year, the Rockets sucking this year gets a chance at a number one pick. You are being irrational here. I dont see why I have to root for Harden to fail, especially this year.

jiggyfly likes this.