1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ScheftBomb! Watson formally requests trade

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Hey Now!, Jan 28, 2021.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Ya we have these things called smartphones. You post far more than me. Glass houses or something.

TWS1986 and Bobbythegreat like this.
  2. Sooty

Sooty Contributing Member

Me 100 posts per year.

You know math, nice.

YOLO and Verbal Christ like this.
  3. YOLO

YOLO Member

not even. i'm not your dumbass that posts every single hr of the day or wake up at 5am and need to start posting. that's your loser ass

4. fchowd0311

Dude you post 1000+ more comments here per year than me. You are statistically more likely to post in odd hours.

Ya sometimes I struggle sleeping. Dude, you are going off rails and all you do is personal insults.

5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Clutch needs to start a whole new form for you three

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

you're an idiot. you literally have a join date of 2 years prior and you're right behind me in posts you idiot.

yeah youre a dumbass. I told you how many times thats what you are and I'll continue to do so since you want the attention. I couldnt careless how you feel. you get 0 respect from me

7. fchowd0311

Dude you can't euphemize the numbers. I did the basic division. You post roughly 1400 more posts than me per year. That's quite a lot more time invested posting. I don't care though. I don't use it as insults. The only reason I'm bringing it up now is because of glass houses dude.

We never had to go down this rabbit hole. But you want to just personally insult people you disagree with. You have maturity issues dude. I hope you are under 25 and don't have your frontal lobe fully developed yet as an excuse.

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

you do math. omg thats awesome. who gives af. you spend all day on here like a loser

you have not being a dumbass issue dude. nah its just you who I don't care for. never did

9. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Any poster that honestly believes that trading Watson is what's best for the Texans, is dumb as fk.

DVauthrin, YOLO and fchowd0311 like this.
  10. fchowd0311

I think it's just better if we ignore each other starting now.

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

then shut up. been telling you that for a long time

12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Not all post are created equal. Just saying short sentence post exist so does essays. Can't really gauage how much time a person invest in this forum solely base on post number. I am on here a lot but my post # doesn't reflect that.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  13. fchowd0311

Like I said. I really don't care. That poster said I live in my mom's basement posting here all day which led me to be curious about our posting rates. I have never used someone spending a lot of time here as an insult. I'm just teaching the kid about glass houses.

TWS1986 likes this.
  14. YOLO

YOLO Member

when you go through threads and see the same loser on countless pages going on and on and on, that's definitely a pretty big gauge. oh and there's also timestamps. for someone whose been b****ing about another man's money, well that's just plain pathetic. anyway, moving on

15. Deuce Rings

Deuce Rings Contributing Member

https://am1300thezone.iheart.com/fe...LHlJwoVOn6nrcIgsghKd4utXOAqXNgy0pkE0CTkhVE6-o

Doug Gottlieb: “Did you notice a team that threw their hat into the ring in terms of ‘needing’ a quarterback yesterday? Here’s the working hypothesis. Remember, a ‘hypothesis’ is a theory, and it hasn’t been proven. The hypothesis is that Deshaun Watson wants to go to LA, and go to the Rams. Think about it, McVay is a guy who wants a more mobile quarterback, and I think he questions the toughness of Jared Goff and no one has ever questioned the toughness with Deshaun Watson, nor his mobility. He’s not what he used to be before the two torn ACL’s, but he’s still a very good mobile quarterback, and good on the move in terms of throwing and making decisions. In successive days the Rams come out and are like ‘We have Jared Goff’ and Les Snead said the 'salary cap can all be worked out.’ The very next day this Deshaun Watson stuff – which was actually an old story – breaks and becomes fodder for sports radio. Who is his agent? Oh, the same agent that engineered Jalen Ramsey being moved to the Rams. I wasn’t born last night, it’s fairly obvious what they’re trying to do. You think Deshaun Watson wants to go play for the Jets?? ‘Yeah, we will take all four of your draft picks for the next two years’, then where the hell is he going to be throwing to?? You think the personnel is bad in Houston, then wait till you get to the Jets. He wants to play for the Rams in LA with McVay, and with all their dudes… As good as JJ Watt was in his prime, Aaron Donald is actually better. None of these things happen by accident, and the timing of it is not even curious. It’s painfully obvious for everyone to see.”

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

if you don't have at least 40K posts do you really matter at all?

TWS1986 and fchowd0311 like this.
  17. askball

askball Member

Hah and what exactly does draft capital deprived LAR have to send us for Watson? Other than his good friend Ramsey? C'mon Dougie...

18. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Dug gotpeed really needs to just stick to college basketball, and he really shouldnt even be doing that.

19. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

#teamfchowd0311. DOWN WITH YOLO.

20. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

unfortunately, no. thus I am included in this :(.