1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

This is why I love Tulsi Gabbard

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Jan 26, 2021.

1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

she doesn’t drink the kool aid and questions what she sees and calls it out without being in the one direction camp that so many find themselves in..so agree. What a great leader. I love you Tulsi for being who you are !

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

@ROXRAN would have voted for her, but he didn't realize there is a space to write someone's name in.

#3 bobrek, Jan 26, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
  4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

But do you also love the squad?

Signed by AOC, @Os Trigonum faints

Freedom is cool, it's not a partisan issue regardless of what you've been led to believe.

5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

She looks like a canceled X-Men character. b****ing about the democrats on DNC letterhead, and about tech oligarchs on social media. Just open a kravjitsulates school near Rogan's Texas pad and be his side piece already.

6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

You like her because she courts Trump voters by talking crap about Democrats nonstop. You don’t really like Tulsi... you just hate Democrats.

If Tulsi actually was president and put forth her progressive policies I guarantee you all would hate her.

7. CCorn

CCorn Member

She also would have canceled the pipeline. But she is attractive.

Nook, dobro1229, No Worries and 3 others like this.
  8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I'd definitely bang Tulsi before I banged Joe.

The liberal partisan hacks wouldn't, but I would.

dmoneybangbang and No Worries like this.
  9. CCorn

CCorn Member

I might bang Biden after a few beers

10. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Dang...CCorn pop is a bad dude

Ubiquitin, havoc1 and No Worries like this.
  11. Buck Turgidson

She had me at "The mob" but she lost me at the "But..."

rockbox likes this.
  12. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

What constitutional rights and civil liberties are she talking about? She doesn’t want the fbi investigations? The us intelligences agencies? The security tools to monitor domestic terrorism (that recently prevented a kidnapping of a sitting gov and a bombing)?

I hate politicians that spew generalities and label it under the ‘it’s the constitution’. Generic craps.

ROCKSS, rockbox and dobro1229 like this.
  13. dobro1229

Kind of reminds me of her line she rinsed and repeated for years about “regime change wars”. I don’t see anyone complaining about our Regime Change war against Germany in the 40’s. Of course everyone for the most part in the Democratic Party does not support our overthrowing of Sadam which wreaked havoc in Iraq but our current Middle East policy is more complex to solve. But she attacks with that simplistic line to paint her own party as a bunch of Neo con war mongers to score points with a segment of the US population.

She’s speaking to the extreme sides of politics who don’t really understand government and have disdain for our system of Democracy. That’s why she can be a Bernie supporter and also court Trump supporters. The generalities sound nice when your ignorant of the nuances of governing competently.

We’ll see if her tactics work long term. It worked for Trump and I think that’s the gameplan she’s trying to follow but on the Dem side. I don’t suspect we’ve seen the last of Tulsi running for office. Her attacks on Kamala were probably pretty strategic and make more sense now for sure.

ROXTXIA likes this.
  14. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

he'd vote for her if he can just spell her name right

Nook, Ubiquitin and dobro1229 like this.
  15. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Wouldn't vote for her or AOC, but they both are crazy attractive and would definitely netflix and chill with either one of them.

16. dobro1229

Reg Tulsi's future in politics:

What's more likely... that her target base voter changes their right leaning stance on policy issues, or that Tulsi changes her policy issues to fit her voter base??

Im not so sure that Tulsi actually is a solid candidate to win the nomination .... for the Republican Party given her base voter and alignment to their base voter that holds the Trump coalition together. She’d of course need to do a 180 on healthcare, climate, and basically all other progressive issues she’s ran on minus LGBTQ rights. If she did do that though successfully I think she’s a much stronger candidate than Ted Cruz or Josh Hawley.

#16 dobro1229, Jan 27, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  17. malakas

malakas Member

Fascism, hate speech, racism aren't constitutional rights and they certainly arent granted by your.. Creator as she says.(LOL :rolleyes:)

The hypocrisy has hit the roof.

All this time the police shoots and kills no question asked, there are face recognition program and cameras everywhere. The NSA is listening to private discussions and is abducting people of the streets to send to Guantanamo but...

NOW that there is a freaking organized coup you complain?
    This is freaking hilarious.:D
    When it is actually time to police and clean the streets from the terrorists you complain about police state.

18. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

If I had a dollar for every Republican who likes Tulsi Gabbard....

Is she still auditioning for her spot on FOX?

19. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

An armed mob incited by the president violently stormed the capitol killed a cop, injured others, attempted to hurt, hostage, and kidnap members of congress to stop Congress from carrying out its constitutional responsibilities

but own the libs!!!

fchowd0311 likes this.
  20. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

lol police state. Stop inciting a dangerous mob and violence. The fact that she was even able to post this video on Twitter and it won't be taken down is proof that her argument is wrong.