1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Damn, I love this team!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, Jan 23, 2021.

1. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

Totally agreed, just the right energy, moods, and vibes. Everyone plays defense at a high level. Defenders staying in front of their man. I was really impressed with the response when Dallas came back to within 3 (74-71) and the Rockets went on a 22 - 10 run with DeMarcus (oh, I was done with him) and Gordon going off..

D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  2. Houston77

Houston77 COOKIES AND CAKE, MY TEAM BAKED!
    Supporting Member

It's obvious but you can't say anything of substance?

You "FIFY" to a post arguing that the Rockets are more competitive this year, and your response now essentially that Herro has more potential than Gordon? Like, do you not see the disconnect?

The fact is, right now, Wood >>> Bam. This year, Gordon is currently playing better than Herro. Does that mean I'd rather have Gordon than Herro? Of course not. But that wasn't the argument.

Also, Gordon is not the correct comparison. VO should be compared to Herro and Wall should be compared to Butler. Butler >> Wall but VO >>> Herro right now. Gordon is more comparable to Dragic -- the vet sixth man -- and Gordon is averaging more PPG right now than Dragic.

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Dude call me when Wood is anchoring a team headed to the Finals. Miami wouldn't trade Bam for Wood. If the Rockets have a brain, Oladipo will be gone at the deadline. He can walk for nothing at the end of the year and the Rockets would be better served by trading him. Maybe they work out a trade Dipo for Herro & filler?

#123 TEXNIFICENT, Jan 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    Mr Chuck Norris and HP3 like this.
  4. ClearLakeTX

ClearLakeTX Member

Blow out coming tonight, it's not too late to get on the NON harden era train...

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Damn I love this colonoscopy

6. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

Damn, I hate this team :D

D-rock likes this.
  7. clos4life

clos4life Member

I hope we win this game but watching this team tonight has been mostly like getting a root canal.

MettaWorldPete and D-rock like this.
  8. Houston77

Supporting Member

19 point win. Get a grip.

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

10. Houston77

Supporting Member

Man, you’ve sure gone silent after talking some trash.

D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  11. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

I don't like Wall's attitude. Harden is the 2nd best player in franchise history and one of the best scorers of all time not to mention an iron man. He gave a ****-ton to the community in Houston and boasted about it less than anyone I've seen today. He battled against teams with 3-4 All Stars for us, tried and failed to carry us like Hakeem but he was DEPLETED at the end of every playoff run, except the last where he trusted Westbrook by feeding him over and over again. We just trashed Westbrook and he was supposed to win it with this guy? Give me a break. Chris Paul is hailed for taking 10th seeds to 5th seeds.

We acquired Wall to start tanking and Cousins for the minimum. They ain't ****. Inefficient scorers their whole life, never led their team anywhere near Harden has been, never scored more, never passed more and didn't play better defense either. They need to respect this franchise and its history, someone needs to put them in their place. Only under Tilman would a Rockets legend be dissed by the players. I know we're hurting and Harden could not deliver, but he objectively gave enough to this franchise for someone to speak up.

Having said that, I like how this team plays and the balance in scoring, but I'd rather tank.

12. Houston77

Supporting Member

Screw Harden. He's a hefty traitor.

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

all those words just to say you’re a Harden Stan.

14. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

He’s a husky gentleman with a shitty haircut.

Rockets34Legend and hakeem94 like this.
  15. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

and its the 2nd blowout in a row, the 3rd game of the current 3 games winning streak

Rockets34Legend and D-rock like this.
  16. Rokman

Rokman Member

I'm honestly glad to see Harden gone. This team looks and feels more like the Championship Rockets than any we've seen in a long time. Love the way this team hustles and these guys are making smart defensive maneuvers and moving the ball on the offensive end. So much better than the Harden double teams just to wait for a step back three. He's a phenomenal player but the offensive was too dependent on him and he didn't play defense with the intensity this squad does. Wouldn't fit in with this team.

17. Mr Woods

Mr Woods Member

Here. Let me help you out.

https://www.netsdaily.com/

18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

wouldnt fit on this pic either
    [​IMG]

D-rock likes this.
  19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

We just need a Scola to bring it all together.

DD

20. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

He got paid really well for doing all that. You make it seem like he laid his life down for the city. He balled and partied just as much if not more. He disappeared in big games and while he may be the 2nd best rocket, he is closer to the third (tmac or yao) then he is to the 1st.

I looooved harden but he disrespected these guys and they did not deserve that. They have a right to be pissed

REEKO_HTOWN and hakeem94 like this.