1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It's a Scott Foster game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Langhi, Sep 6, 2020.

1. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Scott Foster has a huge Hatred against Chris Paul.

I have huge doubts Winning a Championship with Chris Paul in the Finals against LeBron James and the Cavs.
    With Scott Foster, Referees Games 1,4,7

2. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I seriously doubt if Foster will ever change his ways.

3. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

4. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

Worst official in all of sports. It's incomprehensible to me that he still has a job in the league.

jacoby likes this.
  5. val_modus

val_modus Member

Not only is he employed, but is counted on in BIG playoff games.

There’s a case to be made for and against the NBA being rigged, but there is NO argument that the NBA doesn’t employ these refs to control NBA games and their margins, particularly in nationally televised games where TV ratings are at stake.

napalm06 likes this.
  6. riko

riko Member

The wizards are trash. Literally right up there with Minnesota as the worst team in the league. Foster or no foster it’s going to be a win

#166 riko, Jan 26, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
  7. jacoby

jacoby Member

The only reason he's still employed is because he has dirt on the league that $tern and $ilver didn't/don't want getting out. He was most certainly gambling with Tim Donaghy (who says he wasn't the only ref involved) and the NBA successfully swept it all under the rug. He should be in jail, not costing us championships with his rigged officiating.

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

The NBA: Where everyone knows refs have biases but nothing is done about it.

luckyman76 and AXG like this.
  9. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Does Foster have an anti Houston bias? I always thought it was individual players he hates. Seems to me he always officiates against the guys that are looking for contact, making an effort to draw fouls. I don't think he likes that. With Harden and CP3 gone I don't think we'll have any issues, as I said before I don't think it has anything to do with Houston. Could be wrong, we'll see.

10. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    :eek:

These two have run the NBA syndicate with impunity!
    Not many jobs offer that kind of unbridled power!

11. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

He has a Houston and Chris Paul bias. There were some posts when we played the Thunder in the bubble, with all the jokes of how Foster's mind would blow up because he couldn't decide if he wanted to screw CP3's team or the Rockets.

harold bingo and napalm06 like this.
  12. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

The most heartbreaking moment for me as a rockets fan, and there is zero hyperbole or exaggeration here: waking up at 6am to see who the refs were for game 7 in 2018 and knowing we had no chance when i saw foster’s name.

luckyman76, pippendagimp and AXG like this.