1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2020.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Manny mans.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

So can you point me to the pardons and policy changes that were against US interests.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I have no doubt Hunter Biden capitalized on the Biden name and his dad's position. I also agree the Marc Rich Pardon was sleazy. If Joe Biden gives Hunter Biden a senior position in his government I will criticize him. If Joe Biden pardon's people who had worked on his campaign and were convicted from an investigation into his campaign I will criticize him. That said I have yet to see Joe Biden do any of those things.

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Clintons don't run the Clinton Foundation, unlike the Trumps & the Trump Foundation. You do understand that right?

5. fchowd0311

Ya that's the part I don't get with the Clinton Foundation conspiracies. For this racket to be worthwhile for the Clinton's they need access to the money for personal use that these foerign entities donate to the charity. Otherwise what is in it for the Clintons to change policy positions of the US based of grifting if they don't have access to those donations for personal use?

The only thing I've heard of is something to do with a wedding. Now that's a gigantic operation just to fund a wedding. I need evidence of systemic use of funds for personal use and actually changing policy positions or handing out pardons.

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

There is nothing, the right just likes to make fire where there is no smoke for dems, and cover up their own smoke and claim there is no fire while it starts getting very hot underneath their feet.

FranchiseBlade and fchowd0311 like this.
  7. Buck Turgidson

Every accusation a confession.

8. dmoneybangbang

And it took Trump just a few months to get as crooked as Biden's long political career.... how quickly did Trump's kids and step kid get security clearances and government positions?

For whatever, you are so stupid to think Trump is any different than any other politician. How fast was the Trump Foundation closed down?

9. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Meanwhile Trump and the Grifters will have their days in court coming from all sides. Their crimes are many I would imagine.

10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Also the Trump Foundation was shut down by court order.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  11. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

Look at the level of donations from 2012-2016 and after that. Hillary lost and the donations dried up
    as the future influence potential dried up. Don't think this is post hoc fallacy.
    Foundations are slush funds as can cover expenses like private air travel, meals, luxury hotels etc.
    Can put your personal assistants and staff to handle your life on the foundation payroll.
    Having researched these I know the games that are played. Trump is no different.

John Rockefeller's foundation was HIS own money. Using your own money to fund charitable activities
    is very different from this.

basso likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

So can you list me the foerign interests that have successfully convinced the Clintons to push policy that is of the diametrically opposed interest to US policy?

13. Nook

Nook Member

The pardon of Marc Rich had little to do with only $450,000 to the Clinton Foundation and the campaign of Hillary Clinton. The pardon of Rich was made for political reasons based on the extreme pressure from Israel and Jews. Rich was financing the Mossad and in turn they applied political pressure. It was slimy just not for the reasons suspected.

14. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

It funds the Clinton kill list. Everyone knows that.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  15. Buck Turgidson

[looks left...looks right...hides behind garbage dumpster in alley] It does what now?

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

I truly hope that's your attempt at sarc

17. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

dip$hit lied

people died

18. Buck Turgidson

Huuuuuhhhh.....HUNTERBIDENHUNTERBIDENHUNTERBIDENHUNTERBIDEN

19. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member