1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

James Harden is a Hypocrite.
    How about you trusting your Teammates more with the Ball in their hands and Empowering them and encouraging them on the floor.
    Christian Wood, JaeSean Tate, Mason Jones now getting playing time is Flourishing without you Hogging all of his Minutes.

2. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

If James Harden is still here Mason Jones wouldn't be even discovered yet.

It is shameful how much counterproductive in over Dribbling and One Way Offense through Harden has been Hurting other players not being Confident in their Own Plays and being Consistent.

Why does Eric Gordon look out of sorts for years in the Playoffs and not included in the Offense only scoring 5 points against the Lakers. No Plays are set for him. He doesn't handle the Ball or gets the Ball in plays.

ISO kills ball movement, ISO is Hogging Points and Plays only for himself.

ONLY HARDEN ALL THE ANNOYING TIME, And DANTONI. So Annoying.

To me it's a huge relief when Dantoni Left. Other 29 Teams didn't want him as Head Coach. That shows how Low IQ he is in Defense and not having many Different Offensive Schemes.

#1042 rockets1995, Jan 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
  3. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Yeah **** MDA, Morey & Harden for ****ing us. I don’t want to make the playoffs every year or make two WCF trips. I want to miss the playoffs every year and overhype my bench players. Boooooooo these guys. Boooooooo

4. Salvy

Salvy Member

He is the opposite of most stars that just simply faded when their athleticism went away, for that past few years he has been playing a style he could be successful with even when his hops and speed aren't there. The dude's most lethal move is a step back three, I mean cmon. It hasn't been falling but I doubt its gone, I'm sure once fans are also back in the seats Harden will rise to the next lvl.

LosPollosHermanos and hakeem94 like this.
  5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

you should show more respect to mda morey and harden.... they are rockets legends regardless of how flawed they were

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  6. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I was being sarcastic..

HP3, vlaurelio and BigM like this.
  7. hooroo

hooroo Member

The Nets should trade Kyrie to the Hornets for MAGA Man.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  8. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Kyrie for role players for the sake of Harden being able to play his brand of basketball is dee you emm bee. It could be manworship, to be honest, but if the Nets do one day think of trading Kyrie, I think they should do the type of trade the Nuggets made when they traded Iverson for Billups. The Nuggets did lose a lot of talent, but they gained leadership and improved as a team.

That type of championship point guard is Kyle Lowry. Kyrie Irving is a lot better than Kyle Lowry, but Lowry brings leadership to a team without any. Lowry will improve the Nets defense and get everyone involved on offense which will in turn make them want to play harder on defense and hit the boards harder.

For Kyrie, I mean, there's a chance he'd retire, but if he plays ball he would benefit from real coaching. There's a chance Kyrie would listen to Nick Nurse over spineless Nash who is apparently allowing D'Antoni to run the team. And the Raptors are a well run organization capable of building a contender around him.

BigShasta, Rocket River and macho87 like this.
  9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

me too;)

10. GTO

GTO Member

Yeah, the former is at least closer to winning NBA champion.

11. ilias

ilias Member

Harden doesn’t look fit enough. He struggles getting past bigs who switch on to him, too frequently he settles for the step-back. With trade talk and getting covid, he didn’t have the best offseason. I think he will be fine by the playoffs, if he is disciplined enough and applies himself. Needs to shed 10 pounds and get that cardio up.

Nets need to start Jeff Green and trade for a Tucker-style forward next to Green and Durant. Jordan is a turnstile on defense and can’t even roll as fast any more. He has regressed a lot. He is a step behind all the time.

A Green / Tucker / Durant / Harden / Kyrie lineup could threaten the Lakers if the big 3 figure out their roles offensively.

vlaurelio and Rocket River like this.
  12. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I dont agree. Hardens step back has never been reliable in the playoffs, he needs to get to the basket to open up his entire scoring and passing game. Step back 3 should always be a plan B or when he's really hot from 3.

he need his first step to get past his defender and enough hops to finish in traffic or else he gets blocked. If not, he better start scoring 60 percent on his floaters.

13. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What does championship have to do with anything I stated.

You have yet to still answer my question let me make it simple for you, is aesthetics more important than winning?

14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

They will not and if they do they will probably be swept.

15. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

I would have been okay with it if we actually won a championship... or even go to the finals. Neither happened. Now they went to the east - both him and Dantoni along with Nash... maybe they can just ISO even more once kyrie gets pushed out... unless Harden is just trying to pull a KD and get an easy ring. There's your legacy Harden.

16. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Those were his stats on the game that night.

17. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

So you liked him and I didn't. No big deal.

18. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

So what, we won games with him. We will still win games. I'm happy he's gone. I hated that style of play.

19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

And you still will not answer my question.

I am more of whatever it takes to win guy, but that's me.

20. J.R.

J.R. Member