1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You people are responsible for January 6

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 22, 2021.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was talking about the AZ GOP and not the people they censured.since Flake and Ducey have won you’d think the AZ GOP would go look to them than losers like McSally and Trump.

2. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

It really only matters what the Chairman and board think. I'm sure they are true believers in the Trump lie.
    Possibly the greatest con of all time.

3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Mcnulty one of the greatest characters in tv history.

Dubious and R0ckets03 like this.
  4. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Everybody is responsible...MY ASS! That's what people who won't admit to being responsible say. Won't take the blame...blame everybody. Yea...we're all guilty. Sure.

deb4rockets likes this.
  5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Yeah, I agree. Cruz in particular wanted 10 days of free campaign grandstanding. He didn't want Trump to win another 4 years.

6. Agent94

Agent94 Member

Isn't the right against cancel culture? They do everything they say they are against. Trumpers are giant snowflakes and hypocrites..

Blatz likes this.
  7. Agent94

Agent94 Member

arkoe likes this.
  8. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Rafael aka "Ted" will do virtually anything to try to win the presidency.

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Pence in retirement.

upload_2021-1-24_16-32-15.jpeg

10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

One thing I don’t get about Ted Cruz and others who are toadying up to Trump but also have aspirations for President. What does Ted Cruz think might happen to his candidacy in 2024 if Trump runs again?

Is Cruz just planning to wait until 2026? Or will he try to run in a primary against Trump and hope that somehow Trumps base will be tired of Trump but support Cruz because of his loyalty?