1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Pharma puppet Biden squeezes diabetics

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Jan 23, 2021.

1. SuraGotMadHops

They went down, I'm speaking based on personal knowledge. I'm sorry you haven't had the same experience but many others have.

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

What personal knowledge? You're a liar. You're not diabetic. I buy cheap insulin at Wal-Mart that started selling a particular brand cheaply in 2015 before Trump. I also know Wal-Mart sells the other brands at the prices from a decade ago

Don't worry about me. Worry about your loss of credibility from lying

saitou, malakas and bobrek like this.
  3. SuraGotMadHops

Apparently I'm a racist fascist according to some on here anyway so what do I care about what you think about my credibility.

Anybody that says something different from what your experience has been is a liar? I've heard that accusation spewed like crazy around here anytime facts (thats right, FACTS) are presented that run against the Dem love affair. It's not a sin to acknowledge what Trump did right (i.e. reduce the price of insulin) or critique what Biden is doing wrong.

I don't know what more proof you need, before and after receipts from Memorial Hermann? GTFO

dachuda86 likes this.
  4. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

maybe he’s just a really bad shopper?

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You haven't provided proof cause you have none. Don't know what you're rambling about and don't care. You have no proof to back up your claim about insulin prices so just stop rambling

You have receipts for insulin but you're not diabetic?

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

7. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

[​IMG]

T_Man

8. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Hmmm. I'm type 2 and for a 3 month supply its 700...

So I'm like pg, I haven't seen it no where close to going down...

T_Man

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

R0ckets03 likes this.
  10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@dachuda86 loves RED tape. Just like the commie bro he is.

11. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I think this was a bad move by biden. I mean if the community health centers are passing on their savings it shouldn't be too hard to fill out a few more forms. This is one the things trump did that was good.

SuraGotMadHops likes this.
  12. SuraGotMadHops

That very same article says out of pocket costs went down for some under the Trump admin, which it did. You must have a high deductible policy and/or low co-insurance.

13. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

For the umpteenth time. Wal-Mart sells a brand cheaply. I pay $50 a month no insurance. Its the brand Novalin. Pay attention and don't worry about me

On your other point the only thing I'm challenging is your incorrect claim that Insulin prices have fallen under Trump. I'm not blaming him for anything other than the executive order this thread is based on didn't work​

14. CCorn

CCorn Member

True

malakas likes this.
  15. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Anybody, from everyday people to politicians, who don't support comprehensive universal healthcare is an absolute clown who can get ****ed in my book

That being said, I'll take Bozo Biden over Ronald McDonald Trump every day of the week.

POS Trump was pushing to get the courts to throw out pre-existing conditions protections, tens of millions lost healthcare under him, and tens of millions more would have lost healthcare if he would have gotten his "plan" of further gutting our public healthcare systems with ZERO replacements. I'll take the guy who wants to do nothing over the guy who wants to actively make our healthcare systems WORSE.

Add on to the fact that Trump was gutting the EPA, environmental laws that leads to more people getting sickness, disabilities, and deaths from environmental pollutants. That's more miscarriages, more infant mortality, more disabilities, more cancers, more disease, earlier deaths, more ****ed up lives, more stress on our healthcare system, our economies, and our hearts, all so big corporations can get a couple more bucks. Let's take that into account when talking about the health of our people.

Big, hypocritical, fake ass concern trolling, as always.

#55 ThatBoyNick, Jan 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2021