1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Suicide Bombings in Baghdad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SuraGotMadHops, Jan 22, 2021.

1. malakas

malakas Member

And if the only american I heard from was some troll like dachuda he could say that I know americans better than you they are all like me.

Thank god I don't have to rely on you to know about the situation.

This guy is misinforming everyone here.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  2. SuraGotMadHops

You just dont want to admit your ignorance regarding Egypt, I know you like to act like you're the authority on everything, but you aren't.

3. malakas

malakas Member

I am not.

And neither are you.

So I believe my eyes and ears.

It is a shame that because you have been a victim of religious prosecution you allowed hatred to sprout on your heart and found shelter in fascism and white supremacy to make yourself feel better.

From a victim of discrimination now you want to discriminate and suppress others.

May you find the light one day.

4. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Do you just regurgitate words you've taken from watching Trump speak? You should be more upset at the changes he made to legal immigration laws that will make it harder if not impossible for your extended family to come to America.

5. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Ubiquitin likes this.
  6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You keep saying that but everything you say has been telegraphed to a T. Literally this entire forum is calling you out. You guys ****ed thsi country for four years with your stupidity and inability to see a conman hitting you over the head with lies with subtlety of a baboon.

FranchiseBlade and seemoreroyals like this.
  7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Lol I knew it. He’s not lying btw but there’s a bias in his situation since people he knows are likely to be like him , there’s a large % of middle eastern/Arabs (the uneducated ones mostly) that get duped by Trump. It’s fair to say that anybody this dude associates with is like him so doesn’t surprise me. Also another % that do it out of the strong anti-Muslim stance.

breh when Trump looks at you he doesn’t differentiate between you and the people he tried to put a ban on. You don’t fit into the white evangelical base he’s firing up, he’s just glad to have you duped enough to be there for the ride. Neither you, nor your family are very smart. Just the other day you couldn’t understand why the frivolous lawsuits (all 60 of them) got dismissed...

don’t waste your time with thsi guy.

FranchiseBlade and Ubiquitin like this.
  8. SuraGotMadHops

Nothing to do with this topic, but keep up that whataboutism energy. It'll take you far.

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

SuraGotMadHopesAndDreams

10. SuraGotMadHops

Thats a big issue, everyone assumes that any Trump supporter was duped or brainwashed into supporting him. It's unfathomable to low information people that most supporters vote for him based on their agreement with his policies at large, using their own judgment.

11. SuraGotMadHops

My family has had no trouble whatsoever immigrating here legally over the last four years, and that's based on personal knowledge.

12. SuraGotMadHops

Bahahahahahahaha....we got a cooky one here.

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Yes that's usually the case for people who believe that someone who doesn't understand the difference between life and health insurance should run the world's largest bureaucracy. Yes usually those type of people who have such a large disconnect between actual competency of Trump and peecieved competency due to a cult of personality are duped.

The only ones who aren't duped are the ones with strong financial interests in things like reducing the effective corporate tax rate to record lows.

14. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

You and @dachuda86 must be kinfolks...

15. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I went to cairo a few years ago. I was in the coptic area and saw the well that Joseph and Mary were have supposed to had gotten water from.

Anyways it didn’t come up much but the cab driver to the airport I think and a few other people while I was there asked what I thought of Trump etc. They seemed to me all think he was a joke. I mean a joke. They didn’t seem to take him serious and thought he was an idiot. This was maybe from a total of four people.

malakas and Andre0087 like this.
  16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

They make pottery together and prefer Kilnfolx.

Nook, FranchiseBlade and Ubiquitin like this.
  17. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@dachuda86 and @SuraGotMadHops probably like Trump for the same reason and it has nothing to do with White Supremacy since neither are White in Trumps America.

The enemy of their enemy is their friend. Who is their enemy?

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Muslims?

Ubiquitin likes this.
  19. CCorn

CCorn Member

What policies? Own the libs?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bingo.
    In their eyes, it’s the Muslims who ruined Iran and Egypt. Never mind Islam in Iran and Egypt are syncretic and absorbed the local traditions. Egypt and Iran are where they are because of legacies of purposeful destabilization by the Anglo led world. Not that the Egyptian or Iranian system before this Anglo effort were flexible to achieve the prosperity and technological growth that liberalism and capitalism have generated over the last 100 years.

They should strive to be Japan in the late 1800s. Japan took the best ideas of every modern nation and adopted them whereas most other countries think that the only way to restore the golden age is by going back to former glories. Kind of like MAGA.

fchowd0311 likes this.