1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden: “I’ve done everything for the city, but I don’t think it can be fixed”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rudy, Jan 12, 2021.

1. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

I don't want to compete either but you can't tell me we couldn't have gotten better picks later in the year for Allen, Prince and Levert. We sold them short for expiring contracts.

2. jdiggidy

jdiggidy Member

Fuhhhhh
    UUUKKK
    U eweeeeeeeee
    James!

Good Day. I said GOOD DAY!

DaDakota and ipaman like this.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Member

4. BasketballMind

BasketballMind Contributing Member

Like I said @Nook ... I know ALL OF THEM PERSONALLY. They've been friends of my family majority of my life. My aunt also dated Calvin. I've been to family gatherings and met the mothers of his children. Have you? You should be careful because this is slander. They've admitted to lying (after the fact). They testified he sexually assaulted them because of money. You can continue to post this bullshit all you want, but know you can be sued for defamation of character and that you're flat out wrong for this. Calvin having children with 9 different women is irrelevant. It doesn't mean he sexually assaulted anyone. WHAT THE **** HAVE YOU DONE? I can't stand people like you. You're just spewing **** out you read on the internet. Grow up. Of course @HP3 silly ass liked your post. I'm not surprised.

#664 BasketballMind, Jan 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    cbs1507, Asian Sensation and DaDakota like this.
  5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Appreciate that you know Calvin, sincerely, and thanks for sharing your own experience. I grew up admiring Calvin so I'd like everything you say about him to be true.

Attacking a poster for just repeating published reports? Eh, It's a dead end. I mean, do what you want, but it does not rise to a BBS poster getting legitimately sued.

Other than @Nook's last line in the quoted post, everything refers to published reports. His speculation is that Calvin's lawyer is the reason Calvin escaped that legal mess. And you're suggesting, based perhaps on first-hand knowledge, that the daughters testified falsely. Quite possible, and I hope that's the case. I think we all hope there was no sexual assault involved.

HP3, Invisible Fan and jiggyfly like this.
  6. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

What does anything Calvin Murphy did or did not do "allegedly" have to do with James Harden and the Houston Rockets? I think folks should leave the personal stuff alone. Even if you didn't agree with what Calvin said about Harden, Calvin never attacked James personally. People on this site really need to grow up.

7. BasketballMind

BasketballMind Contributing Member

I'm not going to go back and forth with y'all man. None of that should have been said. He had the nerve to elaborate more in his response. I don't give a damn if it's public information. It was uncalled for and he didn't have to post that here.

I'm not "attacking" any damn body, I'm defending someone who's not here to defend himself. The facts are, Calvin won his case. He's not guilty of anything. @Nook is doing all of the attacking. You're defending him and calling me the attacker. How narcissistic of you.

What you appreciate doesn't matter to me and I don't need your permission to do what I want. If you think a BBS poster can't "legitimately" get sued for slander then keep it up. You do what you want. Calvin has done nothing to this man, or you Mr. Bob.

#667 BasketballMind, Jan 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
  8. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

It's ironic you say you don't need someone's permission to do what you want.

"None of that should have been said"... I don't think Nook needs your permission to do what he wants either.

It's also ironic you bolded what you did. OJ Simpson also won his case, if I'm not mistaken.

I don't have any prior knowledge nor care for this situation. I just found those couple of ironies humorous.

HP3 likes this.
  9. HP3

HP3 Member

You knowing them personally is one thing, but expecting someone to believe Calvin did or didnt do something because he won the case isnt really fair. @Htown's Finest Is correct though, what Calvin's personal life is, has nothing to do with James Harden wether I agree with him or not. I should not have liked any post talking about it. I will leave it at that.

#669 HP3, Jan 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    Rockets4Life13 likes this.