1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Read Suns Game Thread. Losing doesn't seem so fun.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by glynch, Jan 21, 2021.

1. s3ts

s3ts Member

The fans wanted James Harden traded, but they should've known this means we're taking on a mortgage.

raining threes likes this.
  2. Mr Woods

Mr Woods Member

Not only that, but the’ve been to 4 straight ALCS, and have a championship to show for it.

And are still contenders moving forward.

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

Springer is a big part of the stros of course but people just seem to forget the stros didn't have yordan who has just as big of a bat if not bigger than springer. Reddick's spot in the lineup is also replaced full time by Tucker. So while it does suck to lose dinger, the stros offense is still loaded with what they still have in the lineup. it just speaks to the amount of talent depth. The stros hardly qualify to the trajectory of the path of the rockets/texans who both without a doubt suck atm

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Withdrawal symptoms.

5. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

This is what I’m telling ppl. We have a 20 and 10 young big who can shoot the three. We have a cornerstone. could be a lot worst. we didn’t have a cornerstone back in the pre-harden era

6. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I may be dead by our next contender phase at this rate.

D-rock and raining threes like this.
  7. alethios

alethios Member

Forgot about Yordan, so hoping he can stay healthy. I'm excited to see what Pedro Leon can bring, though he's a season or two away, but he's loaded with talent.

raining threes likes this.
  8. jim1961

jim1961 Member

When was losing ever fun?

D-rock and raining threes like this.
  9. raining threes

Are you a Texans fan? Atleast the Rockets look like they will have a future in the next 4-5 years.

LMAO

Ubiquitin likes this.
  10. raining threes

Luhnow was great at his job.

Remains to be seen if Click is even good at his job.

11. D-rock

D-rock Member

I feel like I felt when Trump was first elected, pure misery and heartache.

The only difference is this misery is more than likely to last more than 4 years.

12. lakersuck2

lakersuck2 Member

That's part of why I want to tank full on right now. I absolutely love Wood but he's more a Batman than a Robin. We have to get him his MVP level partner hopefully before his next contract and the only way to do that is through the draft. WoodxCade or WoodxEmoni would lead the franchise for a decade.

HP3 likes this.