1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump and swamp drainage

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Dec 27, 2016.

1. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Obama's new book: How I created the White Pretzel

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Our tax dollars hard at work... making money for the trump crime family...

The Trump family is taking 12x more protected trips than the Obama family
    https://www.citizensforethics.org/r...gations/trump-family-travel-12x-obama-family/

[​IMG]

seemoreroyals likes this.
  3. NewRoxFan

LOL, remember all that trump talk about draining the swamp? Lies...

Dubious likes this.
  4. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

“Drain the Swamp” will go down as the emptiest BS political term of all time. Literally the sleaziest, most rancid criminals in the Republican Party have been let off the hook without paying their debt to society for their crimes.

5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

To be expected the grift goes on to the end..

deb4rockets and AleksandarN like this.
  6. edwardc

edwardc Member

7. NewRoxFan

8. Buck Turgidson

40K is nothing.

And that's just what he (not the family) disclosed.

9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Wait! Are you telling me the family grifted too?! My goodness I am shocked

deb4rockets and ROCKSS like this.
  10. Buck Turgidson

"Oh, Oh I am indeed shocked....let me (sniff) wipe my brow with this $1295 napkin that (sniff) was not at all a gift from the Saudi Royal Family. I do apologize for the excessive brow sweat. Oh no, it's just the dry heat of DC that affects my sinuses. Please, excuse me, I require a lavato...

Wait...wha...what? What do you mean I can't use that one? **** you Mela...YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER"

11. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

12. NewRoxFan

Grifting to the very end...

Trump Shifted Campaign-Donor Money Into His Private Business After Losing The Election

Donald Trump’s reelection campaign, which never received a cent from the former president, moved an estimated $2.8 million of donor money into the Trump Organization—including at least $81,000 since Trump lost the election.

In addition, one of the campaign’s joint-fundraising committees, which collects money in partnership with the Republican Party, shifted about $4.3 million of donor money into Trump’s business from January 20, 2017, to December 31, 2020—at least $331,000 of which came after the election.

The money covered the cost of rent, airfare, lodging and other expenses. All the payments are laid out in filings the campaign submitted to the Federal Election Commission. Representatives for the Trump Organization, the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Two days after the election, on November 5, the joint-fundraising committee paid $11,000 to Trump’s hotel empire. A week later—after the Associated Press, Fox News and other major media outlets had already called the race for Joe Biden—the same committee put another $294,000 into Trump’s hotel business to rent space, order catering and pay for lodging. The campaign pitched in additional change—$110 that had been earmarked for recount efforts on November 16, another $220 the following day and $189 more the day after that.

On November 19, the campaign paid $31,000 for air travel to a company named DT Endeavor LLC. Five days later, the joint-fundraising committee paid the same entity $39,000. Forbes did not include those payments in its overall total of money moving into Trump’s empire, since it’s not 100% clear that the former president owns DT Endeavor LLC. There are strong indications that he does, though. The federal filings list the address for the DT Endeavor LLC as Trump Tower in one spot and Mar-a-Lago in another. Trump also owns an aviation company with an almost identical name, DT Endeavor I LLC.

Whether or not Trump owns DT Endeavor LLC, he certainly controls several other companies collecting money from the campaign. On November 20, one of Trump’s joint-fundraising committees paid $20,000 to his hotel outfit.

Less than a week after that, the campaign paid $3,000 in rent to Trump Restaurants LLC, which the former president owns outright. That company appears to be connected to a souvenir stand in the basement of Trump Tower.

On December 1, nearly a month after the election, the campaign handed over $38,000 in rent to Trump Tower Commercial LLC, the company through which Trump owns his stake in the famous Fifth Avenue tower. Fifteen days later, the campaign sent another $3,000 to Trump Restaurants LLC and added $38,000 more for Trump Tower Commercial LLC. In all, the postelection payments from the campaign and its joint-fundraising committee add up to $413,000—or $484,000, if you include the money that flowed into DT Endeavor LLC, according to a review of the filings.

That’s not a life-changing amount of money for Trump, who is worth an estimated $2.5 billion. But it would be for most people, including many of the donors who chipped in to support Trump’s campaign.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...ss-after-losing-the-election/?sh=37823cb74418

deb4rockets likes this.
  13. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

The sad part is, no matter what anyone ever finds out about him and his family his base will not care, he could come out as the devil himself and his base would cheer........they will never see the bad in him because they would have to admit the sad truth that they are just as bad and they will never do that

Invisible Fan, deb4rockets and Blatz like this.
  14. NewRoxFan

The trump swamp didn't get drained I guess...

15. NewRoxFan

16. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

None of this is surprising..

mdrowe00 likes this.
  17. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I hope people pursue her flimflam with the same vigor that they do the Trump family's.
    She's absolutely an abomination, the scum on the filter of an unattended frat pool.

18. edwardc

edwardc Member

19. NewRoxFan

Wow, this might be the first case that a trump swamp violation was actually punished...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. NewRoxFan

Pompeos violated rules on use of State Department resources, IG finds
    From booking salon appointments to buying gold nut bowls, Mike Pompeo and his wife, Susan, asked State employees to carry out personal tasks more than 100 times.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/...of-state-department-resources-ig-finds-482500

FranchiseBlade likes this.