1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Overboard or one sided irrational fear?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Jan 19, 2021.

1. AkeemTheDreem86

Spitting in the face of servicemen, like calling them mass-shooting terrorists and mocking their PTSD? Also, it sounds like you're the one with irrational fears.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  2. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Such as having said gun as their avatar? I admittedly had to look up what a LARPer is.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  3. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I apologize. I apologize . I apologize ..
    . Like I said it is evident and obvious @fchowd0311 has PTSD issues that cause him to irrationally come across as a condescending prick and someone that will interject constantly by needless insults and general obtuseness. Look at how @dobro1229 or @txtony comes across.

The ability to communicate is fantastic and they show empathy, understanding and class. Meanwhile obtuse fchow is far from it

the ability to make counterpoints by being fair and not coming across as an unstable prick trying to insult is admirable. That’s all I ask for but this isn’t the first time he’s done this and he knows it, he’s made disparaging remarks on my daughters and how they should view me and complete garbage like that so excuse me if I retaliate a bit but yes that’s wrong . I should have picked up on his trend as something I should pity rather than throw back. I enjoy speaking with a vast majority that think differ because a vast majority can speak without the fchow style of folly

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You are making a mockery of ptsd diagnosis of combat veterans by using it as an insult.

One thing you've shown with your recent posts trying to garner sympathy for your insults is that now I know you aren't trolling and sincerely hold these beliefs as trolls usually take insults in stride and embrace them.

I've insulted your beliefs as many other posters here and rightfully so. You hold many toxic beliefs and you are incapable of debating on merits of arguments hence you now resort to being a victim after you just labeled someone a mass shooting terrorist because they called you a LARPer.

5. ROXRAN

No you done more than just beliefs and you know that. You are a mentally damaged individual with obvious issues and it translates on how you can effectively communicate.
    I do pity your PTSD and I hope one day you can speak to others properly without coming across as an obtuse, and condescending prick. I would hope you don’t speak in that manner to your service brothers that may not have the same political views and it does alarm me that you are against fellow Marines that might simply think different.

I know you can’t help it but to insult, denigrate, be obtuse and condescending at every chance you communicate with someone. I can feel your hatred and I hope it does get channeled one day. You need help and I pray for you as a wayward soul lost in bitterness

6. fchowd0311

I don't feel as if your pity for my alleged ptsd(haven't been diagnosed) is sincere. You are using it as a insult rather than sincerely caring which makes this more disgusting as it shows you will use ptsd as an insult in a debate. This is like saying someone is autistic over the internet because you disagree with them and saying you feel sorry that they have autism. No one actually believes someone is sorry that they allegedly have autism. They are saying "sorry" in the sense that it's a pity insult like when Mr T says "I pity the fool!" It's meant as an insult.

This ain't the hill you want to die on.

#66 fchowd0311, Jan 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    AleksandarN and AkeemTheDreem86 like this.
  7. AkeemTheDreem86

Dude, stop with the PTSD stuff, it's really ****ed up.

AleksandarN and fchowd0311 like this.
  8. ROXRAN

Such hostility again...and yes I do pity with absolute conviction in my heart. You cannot let go of the anger and bitterness. I been reading about your motivation for Winnie the Pooh as an avatar and I understand your bitterness and negativity cannot be controlled. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/.../what-winnie-the-pooh-can-teach-us-about-ptsd
    My concern is whether you can restrain yourself in real life. How would you speak to those that might be conservatives including fellow service people? Would there be any kind of filter that could help you communicate without exacerbating a situation? Would you know how to de-escalate how you come across to others or increase hostility?

I do have pity for you. I can’t imagine that functioning in society with people that may think differently turns out well

9. fchowd0311

Anyone with sincere desires to help veterans with ptsd wouldn't use the crutch as a mechanism in a debate about politics. You know within yourself you aren't qualified to diagnose ptsd of combat veterans and are just using it as a crutch to demean on the internet. It's pretty obvious and not a single soul reading this thinks otherwise, even you.

And btw, Winnie the Pooh avatar was to show solidarity with Morey during the CCP fiasco because Xi Jingping banned imagery of Winnie the Pooh in his country because people said he looked like him.

10. ROXRAN

I notice every post that supports @fchowd0311 is being liked...that’s quite nice and likely therapeutic for him ...maybe his bitterness and hatred and obtuse insulting and condescending ways simply need attention and love. Thank you for that.

maybe if Hasan got positive reinforcement things would be different as well. I’m praying for you @fchowd0311 with much sincerity even if you don’t believe

11. ROXRAN

Did you read the article? it may help you out a bit

12. fchowd0311

What are you getting out of this?

Honestly? You think labeling people as potential mass shooters because at worst they insult you online by calling you things like a LARPer is excusable?

13. ROXRAN

14. ROXRAN

I am attempting to help you out. Thank you for your service. We just need to work on your insulting, condescending, obtuse manner

15. fchowd0311

No you aren't. You are belittling the plight of ptsd by using it as a crutch for a long form insult.

16. ROXRAN

This is good stuff @fchowd0311 : Living with PTSD, or with someone who is contending with PTSD, is not always easy. The aftermath of trauma does not happen in a vacuum and reverberates through the fabric of families and the community as a whole. Winnie and friends normalize some of that impact. They are cute and fluffy, kind and caring, and each has its own quirks. They remind us that irritability does not mean a lack of kindness, and that fear and anxiety may be “inconvenient” sometimes, but they are something that we experience, not something that defines our essence.

17. fchowd0311

Dude, stop belittling the plight of ptsd as a troll shtick. That's really low.

AleksandarN likes this.
  18. ROXRAN

No I’m trying to be helpful because I would love to see you become better in how you communicate

19. fchowd0311

You don't try to help people communicate better in a sincere manner by telling them they have ptsd through message board pop psychology in the form of a belittling insult.

I don't think you understand the seriousness of ptsd and not in just the form that combat veterans get. If you did you wouldn't use it as the butt of insults.

20. ROXRAN

Let’s not kid around , you are hardly the expert on telling people how to communicate lol...but the goal is to help you change for the better. I believe in you