1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. JW86

JW86 Member

Harden has the big 3 and some 3 point shooters around him, must be good to be like the Warriors for a change.

pgabriel and hakeem94 like this.
  2. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Yeah! Good luck with containing Kyrie playing 3 on 2. You can't really double any of the Nets big 3 or you will get burned. I'm not even a Kyrie fan but he will destroy teams if you don't cover him honestly.

#782 rockbox, Jan 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    hakeem94, HP3 and Reeko like this.
  3. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

I heard XM radio 86...called "No look pass" I think, talk about the Nets possibly picking up PJ Tucker after hou buys him out? I know Tilman is trying to save but i would think that we could get a draft pick of some sort for him.

Having PJ on the nets would boost their defense alot

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

True, we'll see how teams develop a plan.

5. HardenVolumeOne

Joe Harris is the real underrated signing on this team. He is money from 3, and he plays defense

i just checked the nets still have spencer dinwiddie too smh, got too many guards

6. HardenVolumeOne

they are still sending triple teams at harden even with durant and joe harris on the court( CRAZY). Harden has the most gravity in the nba of any player i've seen since 09 Lebron. They rather leave durant single covered than to leave Harden one on one

#786 HardenVolumeOne, Jan 19, 2021
    riko and vator like this.
  7. Asian Sensation

[​IMG]

bro2044, RocketWalta and BigShasta like this.
  8. HardenVolumeOne

lol media gotta talk about my boi acie law being called out by curry because they cant discuss steph curry awful shooting night in a win againist the lakers. Mr. Gravity's team does well when Mr. Gravity is on the bench

Imma keep posting facts while you keep posting gifs.

9. apollo33

apollo33 Member

The Nets defense and rebounding are their only weakness. Durant and Harden aren't great at getting around screens and DJ is just too slow footed these days. We will see how they defend the Lakers.

Teams have been clogging the lane to counter Harden drives but now he gets the whole lane open because of Durant and Joe Harris.

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. Tankeio

Tankeio Member

Harden and other Superstars wouldn't be able to do what they did, without turning themselves into one of the greatest NBA players currently. That took hard work and dedication beyond that of a normal person. Not just any NBA player can do that. Imagine being good enough to make the NBA... Then not just become an Allstar but an MVP.

He did what he did because he has afforded himself that... good or bad... like it or not...
    He gets to live his life the way he want to and as fans, we are on the outside looking in.

I hope he gets a Chip then shuts up all the haters

roxon, vlaurelio, HP3 and 3 others like this.
  11. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

If they can get another big defensive big in and another defensive spot-up shooter, they're going to be unstoppable, especially if they keep Kyrie. People seem to forget that Kyrie can play off the ball.... and he's a good 3pt shooter to boot.

hakeem94 and HP3 like this.
  12. riko

riko Member

No, Like Lebron will be remembered as a Cavs player once he retires , Harden will be remembered predominantly as a Rockets player.
    They have three roster spot open.NY post has them linked to Trevor Ariza, McGee or Dedmond . I doubt Tucker gets bought out but if he does you can bet he will go where Harden is.

#792 riko, Jan 19, 2021
    emoreland and HP3 like this.
  13. lionaire

lionaire Member

Crazy how some Harden haters got their wish of getting rid of him but continue to lurk this thread. Salty ass ex's :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reeko, YOLO, riko and 2 others like this.
  14. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

yeah he turned KD and them into the Warriors

pgabriel and hakeem94 like this.
  15. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

it was never about the rockets winning. just pure jealousy and hate.

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  16. HardenVolumeOne

nets don’t need tucker

17. dmoneybangbang

Durant is underrated defensively, when he is dialed in he is a weak side menace.

bro2044, pgabriel and hakeem94 like this.
  18. Wulaw Horn

Wulaw Horn Member

Eh- I think bed make them a lot better. He’s the 5th guy that makes sense to close games out with them. Harris, Tucker and the big 3. That’s just an absurd closing lineup on offense. KD plays the 5 defensively with Tucker at the 4. Thats better than DJ or Green closing.
    We have all their picks and swaps so I have no idea what they could give us. I don’t think they have anything of value unless you want to ask for cash and a handful of 2nds. I’d think PJ could get you a late first from someone but not going to swear to that. Sixers? Heat? Clippers in 2027 or something stupid? biggest problem with trading PJ to a contender is so many of them have gone all in and don’t have any draft picks to deal. I’m thinking Dallas, Denver, Philly and Miami are the only contenders who could trade picks and they are all pretty fringe. Boston could but I don’t see how Tucker actually improves them.

19. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

man this thread already has 40 pages lmao

hakeem94 likes this.
  20. riko

riko Member

So finally the mainstream media are finally catching on to the fact why the coaches voted that Harden is the guy they do the most planning to stop every night?

HardenVolumeOne likes this.