1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hillary Clinton showing she lost her mind again..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Jan 19, 2021.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Sorry, I missed where you had an answer to each of my 3 questions. I'll repost.

- why did he not condemn Russia for the bounties?

- why did he publicly believe Putin over his own security advisors that Russia didn't try and impact the 2016 election?

- why has he not said anything about Russia hacking into USA computer networks?

2. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I love the fact one side says it doesn’t matter about your concerns or unanswered questions on baseless mail fraud ...there is zero evidence of wrong doing ...but o yea bad trump is a evil Russian puppet we have concerns and unanswered questions but nevermind there is zero evidence of this ..

.it’s all about the signs and the stars lining up in the air and the fact the Earth spins faster than it did before or whatever lmao

you guys are complete jokes that support that. This is why there is divide in this country when there is this hypocrisy. You want to beat lies with lies and hate with hate which makes zero phucking sense but go right ahead

3. ROXRAN

Tell you what, I’ll answer those specifics when you give me the absolute evidence that Trump is a puppet. I’ll wait

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Apparently Clinton read the Mueller Report and watches the actual news and you're just the joke that keeps giving. Facts and evidence come out in an investigation, not before it.

5. ROXRAN

I agree I just want good leadership that won’t put out crap or lies... I’m tired of the Trumps, the Clintons (Hillary) that absolutely says nonsensical crap that seems based on emotions rather that collective thought. Look at Tulsi Gabbard or Nikki Haley.

Why aren’t they posting sh.it on Twitter? O that’s right they are acting like leaders.

There is a calm and measured approach void of emotions ... to Biden’s credit he’s not as zany as Hillary and I am not against the democrats if we can get someone smart like Tulsi that will bridge different groups of people with better integrity and honor or a Haley that is a true right wing but much more politically savvy to handle the nonsense better than Trump did and make better decisions overall as well.

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I believe Ben Ghazi would be a perfect fit to head the commission.

Dubious likes this.
  7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

No matter how many times you and the right wing propaganda networks say this, it still doesn't make it true.

No... there's no evidence that Trump is a willing foreign agent of the Kremlin. (un-witting... possibly) No there's no evidence that Trump was closely conspiring with the Russian government in 2016 in a way that is criminally prosecutable without a measure of doubt in the court of law.

However there is a mound of actual evidence of ties to Russia.

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/12/18/attachment.1.pdf

Here's a letter of intent signed directly by Trump himself to do a major project directly with the Russian government. Then there is the Flynn, Manafort, and other intermediaries who we know are directly plugged into the Russian network. The "TIES" to Russian and other foreign adversaries to the US is endless and should be troubling to so-called "Patriots." but it's obviously not because the "Patriot" label is and has always been bullsh$t.

Yes Trump has troubling ties to Russia. No we don't need a hugely political commission that will hold up Congress with hearing after hearing to talk about Trump. I want Congress focusing on legislation that will move the country forward. Dealing with the F-ing Pandemic, etc.

Trump will have his day in court for any criminal conduct that was found and suppressed, or is in the process of being found out through stalled investigations Trump was able to delay by refusing to comply. There's nothing Congress can really do on the investigation side that probably isn't already being done behind closed doors where it should be. Obstruction of investigations can only last so long, and there's no way to obstruct anymore now that he's out of power.

So frankly.... who cares about Hillary Clinton on the left anymore??? Nobody. She holds no power, and certainly holds no power to divide the country. Her having an opinion you don't like shouldn't offend you honestly. I don't get bent out of shape when Ann Coulter says something stupid on Twitter. I might comment and laugh at it, but she's irrelevant in her power to have influence on American policy and culture in any significant way. You getting worked up about Hillary F-ing Clinton's tweets is really sad bro. Try not to let FoxNews get you so worked up over nothing. Biden is NOT going to let Congress do nothing his first 2 years except doing Trump Congressional Investigations. He's not a Republican who thinks Benghazi's are a great way to win elections.

#27 dobro1229, Jan 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  8. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

10. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I have NEVER said or written that Trump was a puppet or that he was in cahoots. Next deflection.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  11. ROXRAN

This part actually made me feel better. I thought Hillary was more significant in the political game but like you said she holds no power and is not regarded very highly now compared to before then I appreciate that ... it bothered me that Tulsi was given this same nonsensical treatment by Hillary, check the article below :
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...hillary-clinton-tulsi-gabbard-fight-explained

This Hillary played this same baseless game against a moderate Democrat I think very highly of...her own freaking party !

from the article : On Clinton’s part, the accusation reflects a remarkable overestimation of Russian influence on the part of certain Democratic Party loyalists — and a corresponding willingness to fling around baseless allegations of people they don’t like being aligned with the Kremlin agents.

And this is from vox which certainly doesn’t lean right at all..this is what I mean when I state she shows she has lost her mind again. She has played this baseless game before except to her own

12. dobro1229

I think it just speaks more to Hillary's personality to be a bit of a narcist herself. She's nothing compared to Trump, and she's smart, capable, and has shown to have good qualities in decision making in government, but her personality does come into play on some issues, and always has since the 90's.

She's still bitter about losing in 2016, and rightfully holds a vendetta against Putin which all of us should in some way. I mean the guy literally wants to destroy our lives by diving us, and destroying our economy in order to prop up himself and Russia in Europe. That should make us all a little pissed off in our own way, but with Hillary it's a pretty big vendetta because of the election.

Hillary should be more popular and still be a figure in the party, but her personality is a big reason why the left just wants her to be a former first lady and Secretary of State, and not having a central role in policy. Joe Biden is not like her at all in this way and has signaled time and time again that he does NOT want to make Trump the issue for his first term, and doesn't want Congress investigating him further because it'll consume all the air in the room politically. The Biden administration is taking power in less than 24 hours. I would re-direct your observations there instead of Hillary Rodham Freaking Clinton.

The fact that the Right wing propaganda networks are trying to stir up their base with Hillary Clinton non-news just speaking to a strength in what Biden is doing leading into taking power. If you have to pull the Hillary card, you are losing as a Right Wing media outlet.... but obviously some people are still falling for it so there's that.

saitou and jiggyfly like this.
  13. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do you think Russia is or is not trying to interfere in the US gov't?

15. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

More Evidence of Russia Interference (read the report) than election fraud.

Do you accept the Election Results and that there was no massive fraud?

16. ROXRAN

Thank you for what you said with well spoken and articulate mannerism overall, but why would Hillary spew out the same baseless Russian asset nonsense to those in her own party such as Tulsi out of all people? That was still a point of contention and that had nothing to do with Trump, this was simply lashing out at a person in her own party simply for having a slightly different political portfolio or clash of mannerisms. Read the article of you can, it’s actually interesting...
    Maybe Tulsi wasn’t ever gonna be Hillary’s BFF but simply spewing out things like Russian assets or puppets to friend and foe alike is not the way back then and it smacks of petulant cynicism when this is posted by her today.
    I further recognize their is a lack of vitriol from Biden and that is appreciated. Biden lacks the emotional unrestrained anger thankfully.

17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You keep on saying you are not MAGA but then you keep on making claims that claims of Russian collusion are baseless. Did you even read the Muller report? Did you read how many explicit connections there were between the Putin regime and members of his campaign.

Imagine a country like Iran openly expressing their support for Obama and being responsible for leaking RNC private emails while Obama having multiple connections to Iranian moguls and people in the Iranian regime. You think a RNC presidential candidate would be "out of his or her mind" for being suspicious here and make it a talking point in a campaign that Obama might be compromised by Iranians? Would you think it would be a dereliction of duty for the FBI to NOT investigate these connections?

Dubious likes this.
  18. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Why do you care so much about what Hillary thinks?

FranchiseBlade and No Worries like this.
  19. Major

Major Member

Where is the hypocrisy? Big Tech allowed Trump to repeatedly spew lies for years. Unless I missed where Hillary incited a mob to try to overthrow the government, I'm not sure what the comparison is.

This is not true.

This is also not true. You should try reading the Mueller report.

20. dobro1229

I missed where Hillary recently went after Tulsi (because again she's pretty irrelevant so I miss the Hillary news), but again it's likely about Hillary's personality having a grudge over what Tulsi did in the campaign to use her as a foil to prop up here campaign to court Trump voters. And again she's not wrong to be a little pissed at Tulsi but that fued is very much old news liberals don't really give a crap about.

I know you like Tulsi, and that's fine, but she crossed unnecessary boundaries in her campaign. Her tactic was an interesting one... to use Trumps 2016 primary tactics to attack the party from within in the primary process, but the Democratic voters are not Republican voters which is why she only courted Trump voters (hence why you like her) who would still vote for Trump if she won the nomination anyways so she was a bad candidate for the party. Her policy platform was not moderate at ALL FYI. She is more Bernie than Biden in her policies, and in the end that's why in the general election voters in the profile of yourself, probably would have still voted for Trump over her. The issue of healthcare alone is one that probably would have lost your vote.

Look...Republican voters loved the food fight, and they loved Trump taking it to Lying Ted, and Little Marco. Tulsi was hurt by her tactics which is a shame because I think she had great potential in the party but raised too many red flags in her Assad connections, and then the tactics to try and get the nomination.

But no I don't think the Hillary - Tulsi cat fight is relevant, and if Hillary is still publicly calling her out that's ridiculous. I almost all Dems would tell her to lay off Tulsi at this point. Tulsi endorsed Biden, and I believe she left her House seat (not sure what happened there, but I believe she was leaving in November). If Tulsi wants to run again though I believe and probably most Democratic voters believe she should be vetted a bit more to ensure there are no ties to foreign governments that can hold leverage over her. I'm consistent in my views about Trump as I am about someone I actually like such as Tulsi in my party... NEITHER PARTY should put up candidates that have anything close to the foreign ties as Trump has.