1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Man.. you are a special type.. especially in the D&D lmao. And yes, I’m laughing at your lack of self awareness and ignorance to reality. Life isn’t a fairy tale, nor is it what you pretend it to be. There has been it’s fair share of annoying, trolling, idiots on this forum, and you’re right there at the top with that FTW dumbass.

Harden is making $40 million a year to play basketball and that doesn’t even include his endorsements. You think that it’s ok he can do whatever he wants, cause he makes money and plays basketball..

Seriously, as someone that is so pro “everyone equal” you sure preach a different tune on this side of the forum. You mean to say you approve a guy who commits to a contract and obligation, can just act like a b**** and force his way out of his obligation and that’s perfectly ok?

That’s the sound of a closet trump supporter... The rich can get away with anything! Just cause! Smdh.

Here is a little advice.. Take a step back and breath sometime. It will do you a solid. Or better yet, stop being that annoying tool who has to argue with every single person who doesn’t agree with your opinion. You sound like a cantankerous old fart.

Joe Rocket likes this.
  2. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

That's because he's proving all that narratives incorrect about him being a ball hog. He's also not dribbling it all that much with the Nets.

We all knew that if you surround Harden with decent shooters and decent players, he will happily pass it around.

3. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Great game tonight..and considering he is playing on the fly..with no real practice.

I hope he wins a ring and is happy where ever he is. My heart is happy for him. He deserves it.

pgabriel, El Chappie, HP3 and 8 others like this.
  4. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

Harden took the easy way out. Throwing his city under the bus while chasing a meaningless championship just like when KD won that chip with Golden State...for a city that never had his back to begin with. Even if he wins a chip with the Nets, it wouldn't be the same as if he won it here. But I guess like everything else, he'll find out the harden way. His restaurant gonna fail too.

5. TimDuncanDonaut

Barkley: "James Harden make other players better"
    Me: :eek: (Charles said that?)

6. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

James was shitty and he did not respect his contract. At the same time, I’m kinda rooting for him because he was The Houston Rockets for 8 years.

7. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

This is the angle I have really been interested in. The people who prescribe to

The idea that KD could only ever win a title by jumping to an all time great pre made team.

And that Harden left because he couldn’t ever carry a team to a title as the #1 guy.

IF they manage to win how does that get spun?

And I still think the Lakers should be favorites.

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

didn’t read the rest after u brought up the D&D...I’m not here to discuss things in the DISH with pathetic Trump supporters like yourself

next

Air Canada likes this.
  9. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

We could’ve won it all if not for Scott Foster and CP3’s knee.

vlaurelio, HP3 and Rocket River like this.
  10. bmelo

bmelo Member

You really believe Harden is better than KD and its funny

11. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

That doesn't surprise me. I think Barkley has been a realist about Harden throughout his career, for good or for bad. Shaq has always hated him though. Last year he kept putting Westbrook on the same level with him and said Westbrook should have been on the all decade team above him. Now, he's saying Kyrie is about the same as Harden lol.

I think Barkley and Kenny are right though. The nets sacrificed a lot to get Harden, particularly size. I'm not sure how Kyrie fits and I'm not sure if they will play enough defense. It's almost like Kyrie and Harden are better off switching positions.

12. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

How did we never once place an acutal sharpshooter next to Harden? Hardens giving Joe Harris wide open looks and he’s knocking them down. Easily the biggest mistake Morey made here.

13. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

why are Houston fans such b****es when it doesn’t work out with a player?

14. HP3

HP3 Member

Yea I do. The scoring is almost negligable and the playmaking gap is really enormous. The man took him on when KD had like 3 other all star teammates LOL. Give me a break.

hakeem94 and vlaurelio like this.
  15. Outlier

Outlier Member

Who cares who is better between Harden and KD? They're both freaking teammates.

DreamShook and rockbox like this.
  16. HP3

HP3 Member

Cause no one here actually cares about the Nets themselves LOL.

17. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

hey trumper

you believe Joe Biden is POTUS is a fraud right?

18. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

hmmm
    Harden,Cp3 vs KD, Steph, Klay, Dray, AI

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

KD and Harden don't. They are boys.

20. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

His city? He's from California. Who wants to play for Tilman? Tilman is the broke Gilbert.