1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

Bro you literally played better than Durant tonight. I can’t believe this man XD. People are gonna buy all this crap about “MVP” Durant when Harden is playing better than him.

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

lol, CJ said “fck a John Wall and Boogie”...so did D-Wade

3. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

when the lakers lose

"oh im sorry is this the playoffs?"

Drogba likes this.
  4. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Was he not getting paid well to do his job? Or was Ferntits paying him to quit?

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

So all he should care about is collecting a check even if he’s losing and has no hope to win a title like Melo in NY? He did what he felt was best for his career and set out to try and accomplish the one thing he has yet to do which is win a title.

6. MettaWorldPete

Will be interesting for sure. I think LA is way better at the moment. Nets need to upgrade center and depth to compete. Kyrie is definitely a wild card. Could help a lot (especially with staggering stars w bench players) but could implode things too.

Rockets4Life13 likes this.
  7. ipaman

hol up... ******** on the next generation while stealing money cool with you?

also, he signed a long term contract, i didn't. ask him why he did that if he didn't think it was best for his career.

ParaSolid and Rockets4Life13 like this.
  8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

so do you want him back or not?

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

Stealing money? Lmao, he was the only reason the Rockets were even relevant for almost a decade. He said the team was nowhere close to contention, a fact that delusional fans who thought this team was very good can’t handle hearing. He forced a move out like many other superstars have done before him, and will do after him.

10. ipaman

not right now no. i make a decent living, but not rich at all, drop several thousand dollars a year on attending games, and this dude quit like a b****. didn't have the balls and decency to wait until his final year at least which i could almost understand from both sides. TWO years left and he quit. i put my money where my mouth is with my love of the rockets so don't nobody clap back at me, i do my part. full disclosure, i don't side lower bowl sideline, i sit lowerbowl baseline so don't @ me...

11. ipaman

we talking about this year cash homey...

12. Reeko

Reeko Member

he did what he had to do to force a trade...same as Kawhi, PG, AD, Kyrie in Cleveland, and I can go on and on

but yeah, he definitely should have wanted to stay with this scrub roster and accomplish nothing...Wall still has yet to play since he felt so “disrespected,” and Boogie has been so bad he currently has 2 hate threads on the 1st page of the GARM

EG’s been stealing money since the fall of 2019

13. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

It was a good game for BKN but they aint beating the Lakers with that defense.

Caesar and MettaWorldPete like this.
  14. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

They didn’t like watching harden drag the rockets into contention. Yeah it was hard and it looked ****ing hard too. Now with Durant it all comes easier.

vator and HP3 like this.
  15. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

first you laughed at their first game
    now this on their 2nd game

16. HardenVolumeOne

players voted harden mvp 3x. They know how good he is and want him to get a ring

17. HardenVolumeOne

To be fair harden signed that contract when les was still the owner

18. ipaman

yea he did the same shitty thing those guys did that ruined their franchises. that fact makes it okay how???

also, as i said, i put my money where my mouth is.

19. cdxiong

cdxiong Contributing Member

I am just glad that there will be one team challenging the Lakers. I can see Tucker gets waived and chooses Nets, it will be the ex-rockets against the Lakers in the final.

20. ipaman

Yea and he let Les steal the trophies so another failure!