1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

If Trump pardons anyone, I think prosecutors are going to go after him that much more when he's out of office.

Yung-T, DaDakota, Surfguy and 2 others like this.
  2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Was with one of our friends tonight who is part of and sells modified weapons to many of the ex military guys that were in DC for the insurrection. Some important details he showed me by literally showing me the Facebook message threads:

-he showed me a direct IM from Trump himself to one of his friends who was one of the leaders. Trump 100% was calling them out publicly on Twitter too to draw more people to this guy (won’t say his name) to get him more traffic in the weeks leading up.

-The amount of military guys there helping organize tactics is frightening.

-Reason #1 why Texas and other red state gun laws are a bad idea. I know the weapons these guys have. You’d be shocked to know what type of guns were there that day that could have easily overwhelmed secret service and the capital police.

-Those guys were mostly in the message sending business, but would seem as though the White House thought they would go all the way which is the most shocking part of it.

So it’s interesting that the authorities and the media aren’t sharing info about the real threats that were there that day. Lots of attention to the Viking costume loser but seems interesting that the guys who were the real threats aren’t all over the news. My guess is the FBI is probably not wanting to tip off and stop the flow of intel to prepare for what next. Either that or I know more than the FBI which would be an embarrassment.

The president and the White House’s involvement here is the story though. I think the Senate should hold off on the impeachment trial in order to do a real investigation and allow some of these facts to come to light. Especially with an actual functioning DOJ.

Also Facebook is a real problem. Parler down... no problem back to old trusty Facebook. Even when Parler was up, they still were communicating via Facebook and twitter was used too. These idiots are going to screw free speech laws forever for all of us.

saitou, mdrowe00, Reeko and 5 others like this.
  3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So did you report this to the FBI?

AleksandarN, mdrowe00, Reeko and 6 others like this.
  4. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

The Senate should have held an emergency session to convict Trump. But since they didn't, they should definitely wait at least 100 days. This investigation is going to be massive. It already produced 140,000 images. Everyone identified will have their complete digital history examined. Every person they communicated with will be identified and investigated. There will be hundreds of trials and pleads and I suspect some big names are going to get named.

We've only got 2 1/2 working days left and Trump has a CYA staff that probably doesn't want to be implicated aiding and abetting insurrectionist. I think Pence is in damage control mode and running the show. The GOP certainly wants to limit scandal as much as possible frim this point.

5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Has he contacted the FBI?

DD

mdrowe00, Reeko, Yung-T and 1 other person like this.
  7. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

"There is a ****ing million of us out there, and we are listening to Trump - your boss", talking to the few cops in the capital building, getting them to get out of their way.

"Knock knock... we're here.... Where the **** are they?", as they enter the Senate. "Where are they? Where is Nancy Pelosi? Where the **** is Nancy?"

A Reporter’s Footage from Inside the Capitol Siege

mdrowe00, Yung-T and deb4rockets like this.
  8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

9. cdastros

cdastros Member

It looks like it is not Boebert's mom.

No Worries and Yung-T like this.
  10. dobro1229

Don’t have to. Since he’s a FFL dealer he’s already been in touch with his guys that normally deal with him. He said he’s been told he’s good but it was clear to me the FBI knows everything reg this guy who is his friend who got the direct message from Trump.

malakas likes this.
  11. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe. Maybe not. Could be just getting more tips.

12. malakas

malakas Member

Comey said that the FBI is not saying many things because Trump is going to fire the director otherwise.

13. dobro1229

Yes been in contact with an agent and he seems to think it’s fine. He’s an FFL dealer so he’s practically an informant anyways. They are constantly in contact with him about who is asking him for mods. The blind spot though is the ex military guys who the FBI has always disregarded with him because they are assumed to be stable.

#2373 dobro1229, Jan 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    Yung-T and malakas like this.
  14. dobro1229

Pretty much. I think they are sandbagging till he’s out of office.

15. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

You can find her at Chili's, not wearing a mask, in every Katy, TX in America.

Dubious, AleksandarN and Kim like this.
  16. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The New Yorker has posted video from the invasion. I’ve seen a few clips and one of the most chilling is people in the floor of the Senate going through documents, taking pics of them and even taking them. They are saying they can’t lose the war and specifically looking for things that can be used to compromise the Senate and the US Government. This shows that this wasn’t just people caught up in the moment but people knowing what they are doing and using this for information that they can use for the future.
    https://www.newyorker.com/news/video-dept/a-reporters-footage-from-inside-the-capitol-siege

17. Reeko

Reeko Member

18. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

This defendant, an avowed white supremacist, wore his court-ordered ankle bracelet to Trump’s speech on the Ellipse and then to the Capitol on January 6th.
    He told his probation officer he would be distributing bibles with the Gideons that day. https://t.co/4Gcxh4812W https://t.co/nKrpmvsVeM

jiggyfly likes this.
  19. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Dude just sip your Turkish coffee and give it a rest. Stop trying to be relevant

FranchiseBlade, Reeko and mdrowe00 like this.