1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Jan 6, 2021.

1. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

mikol13, Zboy, CometsWin and 2 others like this.
  2. edwardc

edwardc Member

3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It wasn't 10 or 20 dangerous men storming in. There were hundreds. The lack of security was certainly to blame for those security guards being totally overwhelmed and put in that situation. Everyone knew what type radical groups Trump was summing up to storm the Capitol. Everyone knew we had a Psychopath stirring up masses of very angry men believing his BS propaganda, designed to save face of losing by millions of votes. This was planned far enough in advance for them to have been prepared for the chaos. I can only assume that those in charge didn't believe Trump's Patriots were anything but very fine people. Disgusting.

But make no mistake, Trump and his lying GOP toy soldiers stirred this all up with their lies and propaganda. This is on them! I hope they all pay for being seditionist traitors. They disgust me.

4. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The whole q anon thing depends on people not being able to accurately remember what occured more than a week ago.

In a couple of months we'll all be told that the whole Capital thing was a media creation.

Just wait. They'll forget it/explain it away because it is necessary to avoid dissonance in their alternate reality.

5. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I frankly agree to a large extent, the rally lol should never had been made, there was no point to it ...he should rather have had a townhall meeting on how to legally and properly counter what went wrong and learn from this better. Maybe have a class on how mail in ballots work, talk about what went right (there was things that went right after all) and what went wrong ..I.e. useless rally’s , combative interaction with media. Showing more humility. Choice of words at times, entire year of 2020. accept the defeat. I no longer personally support trump but I do support the conservative values but we do need to moderate to the center when it’s needed and necessary and makes sense

6. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

The chances? Don't know.
    The power to do so, yes. Even impeached, still yes. Only two legitimate Con law scholars have argued otherwise (in another case, but could apply here) in a magazine, but the argument was aspirational, not what the law currently is. But if Trump does it, it would be challenged.

7. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Predicting wrongful death civil lawsuits to be filed as soon as Trump is out of office. Trump may not be the only one in legal jeopardy.

Also, please replace the D.C. Attorney General. That guy is a stooge for Trump and not to be trusted to properly prosecute the insurrectionists.

malakas and mdrowe00 like this.
  8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

She is clueless

[​IMG]

10. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Lol what conservative Values? Tell me what conservative values you support?

Yung-T likes this.
  11. Reeko

Reeko Member

[​IMG]

12. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Made me think of the O'Doyle skits listening to her video at the Capitol.

AleksandarN likes this.
  13. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

14. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...exactly.

...there's no way, in this hell or the next one, that the capitol would not have had the national guard at the ready if there had been even a whisper of Negroes planning to do anything like this.

...and the intelligence reports of the potential for trouble that were ignored by numerous people responsible for that security prove that...

...more than wanting to argue ridiculous hypotheticals that have nothing to do with a violent attempt to overthrow the United States government and seat an illegitimate president by force...

Yung-T, Reeko, B-Bob and 1 other person like this.
  15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Hopefully she goes from persecuted to prosecuted quickly.

Yung-T, Reeko, deb4rockets and 3 others like this.
  16. Dream Sequence

Dream Sequence Contributing Member

The way these folks fall for their cult, some self reflection might lead her to realize "prostituted" is the most accurate.

deb4rockets, Yung-T, Reeko and 3 others like this.
  17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

There's some blurb on CNN about a man arrested with a handgun, 500 rounds of ammo. and fake inauguration credentials. Guessing he was not Antifa. lol

AleksandarN, Yung-T, Reeko and 4 others like this.
  18. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Another one bites the dust.

19. Reeko

Reeko Member

these Twitter detectives are good

20. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...which is why, again, I think it's a good idea to get word to Chuck Norris to fire his publicist.;)

CometsWin and Reeko like this.