1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

January 6, 2021 Aftermath: Repercussions

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Xerobull, Jan 10, 2021.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So he is a snitch and a dumbass.:p

mdrowe00 and VooDooPope like this.
  2. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

There was a time when trump was considered not so bad mental wise - heck even Hillary attended his wedding
    https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...ania-was-15-years-ago-it-explains-ncna1120236
    I really think he had plans to do things good for the country as he perceived it but things had to go easy and go his way...the problem is the democrats knew they had an opportunity to push him on anything and everything..he wasn’t politically savvy, he often came up short on understanding govern procedures and laws if you add his inability to be empathetic to others , you add his lack of political understanding of all politic games are played. His sketchy history ..How to engage, how to win by political maneuvering effectively ...the best political candidates are those that make it difficult for the opposition party to effectively attack

trump was way too easy and it was just a matter of time. In hindsight he should never have been in the political game , so many others on the conservative side could have handled things more effectively by simply being smarter politically and more empathetic and willing to build relationships with those that differ from you

Astrodome likes this.
  3. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I don’t know if she’s making a blanket statement because she didn’t seem specific on who “they” were but as a conservative, I don’t believe in white supremacy or overturning legitimate elections (investigation of elections is fine but not overturning without clear evidence) or saying blue lives matter without meaning it...because the riots bothered me. The loss of lives bothered me. Every single one bothered me ..I want simple things, a good economy. Peoples concerns listened to whether you agree with politics or not. I want to see character and content rather than skin color ...I want leaders who can show empathy to everyone..I want people willing to learn from mistakes and be better quite simply around me and including me

VooDooPope likes this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

let the congregation say amen

love u AOC

Xenon, ROCKSS, mdrowe00 and 2 others like this.
  5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

No you don't want any of that. You were bootlicking a man who was doing the exact opposite. You were bootlicking someone who doesn't just want investigations but is outright spamming his followers that the election was stolen and that the actual reality is he won by a landslide.

7. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

....ah.

...here's that feeding frenzy I was looking for...;)

8. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Loss of lives bother him, but the ******* was ready to pop champagne bottles and dance on RGBs grave.

9. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...maybe Jack Bauer infiltrated this boob's instagram feeds, and provoked him into surrendering incriminating evidence of his participation in the attempted overthrow of the United States government by installing an illegitimate( pre-and post-election) president into office through violent means.

...I'm never going to get tired of saying or typing that.
    ...just like federal prosecutor(s) aren't going to get tired of trying and convicting people of that...;)

#209 mdrowe00, Jan 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    fchowd0311 likes this.
  10. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...dumbass snitch.;)

jiggyfly likes this.
  11. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

In great state of Pennsylvania, we throw fire extinguisher at fire!

[​IMG]

12. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

13. Major

Major Member

OR, he's just a terrible human being who intended to grift on government to make himself rich and didn't care what fires he lit to do it - and use gullible people like you to accomplish it. Even after its crystal clear to the whole world, you continue to try to find excuses for him.

IBTL, R0ckets03, Dubious and 5 others like this.
  14. Xerobull

This is the brain trust that these insurgents are playing with. They think deleted on Instagram means really deleted.

15. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If you look at Trump’s history there is very little to indicate that he really wanted to make things better for the country, except where it benefitted himself and his family personally. There is little about Trump to indicate that he was an actual Conservative or believed in Conservative principles. If anything Trump’s history shows him to be a man without principles.

Hillary Clinton didn’t attend Trump’s wedding because she thought he was a smart and capable man. She attended it because he was a Democratic donor and for most of Trump’s life he had donated to Democratic campaigns including to the Clintons and Schumer. He didn’t do so because he really believed in Democratic principle but to curry favor with prominent NY politicians. This is also the same man who claimed to be pro life yet donated to Planned Parenthood. Claimed to be for protecting US labor yet manufactured most of his products in the PRC and in more than one occasion boasted about creating jobs in China, even as President of the US. For your big issue this is also the same man who said we should take people’s guns away without due process and would’ve instituted some gun control measures except was blocked by the Republican Congress.

For Conservatives to tie themselves to Trump has been one a big mistake. It has harmed the Conservative movement because the movements fortunes have been tied to Trump’s so his fall is also bringing the movement down. It’s made the movement hypocritical and petty betraying long held principles of Federalism, separation of powers, and American leadership in the Global stage for the benefit and defense of one man. Worst than that the view of Conservatism as a movement of order and values is now instead a disorderly violent mob. It’s become that which Goldwater and Reagan preached against.

B-Bob, Rashmon, Blatz and 2 others like this.
  16. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

T&P to Jenna, the Dallas realtor/Life coach who rented a private plane to take part in the MAGA terrorist attack and then spent the next week yelling at people on Twitter about how right she was to do so.

Dubious and London'sBurning like this.
  17. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Prosecutors need up the charges to premeditation, unless one thinks it's normal to bring a fire extinguisher to a rally. Nope. This defendant was waiting for an opportunity to launch the extinguisher and he did.

What a dumbass.

Xerobull and Blatz like this.
  18. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Recent history tells us this is how it usually works.

Republican administration commits crimes and misdemeanors and a subsequent Democratic administration follows with corrective legislation.

I'll let you do the Googling...

19. Xerobull

Yeah...this guy certainly can't argue stupidity on use of fire extinguisher.

Is that a new Redneck Olympics game, to go alongside cornhole and teabaggin'?

ROCKSS likes this.
  20. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member