1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You are Silas, make the rotation :)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JW86, Jan 15, 2021.

1. JW86

JW86 Member

So there’s a lot of thoughts and emotions after the trade and win that some statements are not well thought out, overreactions etc. But let’s have fun with it. You are coach Silas and get to decide who plays. Go!

Knowing basically Gordon wants out since he according to ch44 only wants to stay if blabla.... In other words, he thinks he’s too good now for a rebuild and not interested in mentoring young guys. Fair enough but since I’m the coach, I don’t play that so no Gordon for me. Dipo wants out and very likely will be traded so he can earn his spot.

I’d start Wall, Brown, Tate, Tucker and Wood. Off the bench I’d go with Dipo, Ben, Jones, Nwaba & Cousins. Martin Jr. occasionally. House once he’s back can prove himself but if he doesn’t then he’s out. Once Tucker is traded, Nwaba can start at SF and Tate moves to PF.

Who’s next?

2. HP3

HP3 Member

If you dont want to pay Tucker, move him to a contender.

3. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Eric Gordon is chief scrubulicious.

If he can find anyone out there who will take him for free, then he can take the next bus out of town. It will cost us to ditch him.

BigShasta likes this.
  4. Denovo

Denovo Member

Start Wall Vic Tate Tucker Wood
    Bench Brown Ben Nwaba House Cousins

Fight for a playoff spot in the play in tournament.

Trade Wall Oladipo (SnT) Tucker Gordon and House in the off-season for more picks/assets (Assuming the playoff run increases their trade value)

5. D-rock

D-rock Member

Dipo
    EGo
    PJ
    Tate
    Wood

*Best balance of 3ball shooting, spacing and defense

Off the bench: Wall, Boogie, Brown, Nwaba, BMac, Kurucs, Exum, KJ

*Wall works best with Boogie, not in sync with Wood

6. JW86

JW86 Member