1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

QAnon Lady to file Biden Impeachment

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

The usual suspects. Preutus, Jasper, Cletus, and Clayton Bubba Dimwit.

Hakeemtheking and mikol13 like this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I noticed something about most of these qanon karens that get voted in.

They are all somewhat fit and sexually attractive. Literally the voters for these reps are voting with their dicks. It's so sad.

3. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Look man, I look at the Cougar and Milf channel too once and awhile but that don't tone out the ideals these Repugnants imply.

Hakeemtheking and fchowd0311 like this.
  4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Pelosi should let this rightwing nut open as many Articles of Impeachment as she wants. And then proceed to immediately have votes on all of them. That gets on record the House Rs who think Biden drinks the blood of children, who think Biden runs a pedo ring, etc.

#44 No Worries, Jan 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    mdrowe00 and Rashmon like this.
  5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

To me what will be telling historically will be all the stuff that Trump didn't get impeached for and probably should've.

Impeachment one was about using US foreign policy for persona gain in the case of asking the President of Ukraine for a personal political favor at a time that military aid was being withheld. That wasn't the first time that US policy appeared to be manipulated for the personal benefit of Trump. Trump lifted sanctions on Chinese telecom ZTE, tweeting he and Xi were creating more jobs in China, the same week the PRC allowed Ivanka Trump brand copyrights to proceed and invested $500 million in a Trump branded project in Indonesia. Trump circumvented Congress to sell weapons to the Saudis and even said at a visit of Saudi dignitaries that he likes the Saudis because they buy his toys,

The Constitution specifically list emoluments and Trump has violated the Emoluments Clause.

The Mueller report while saying that there wasn't "collusion" did find 10 specific incidents of obstruction of justice.

The Founders and even Bill Barr said that abusing the pardon power for corrupt intent, such as rewarding potential witnesses who could testify against him, was grounds for impeachment.

I'm sure I'm missing more that Trump could've been impeached for.

deb4rockets, B-Bob, Andre0087 and 4 others like this.
  6. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Freshman minority party Congressperson?

[​IMG]

FranchiseBlade and mdrowe00 like this.
  7. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes. This isn't just normal partisanship. What Bill Clinton did was wrong but it left a bad taste in many mouths including Republicans because the nature of what he did didn't seem to affect the functioning of the government or an abuse of Presidential power. Democrats absolutely hated GW Bush but there never was a serious threat to impeach him. Republicans hated Obama but there never was a serious threat to impeach him.

As I just noted in my previous post Trump was already doing impeachable things from the beginning of his administrations but even with him it still was a high bar to even get to impeachment. Not only that the Democrats had to take the House first but even then it was still a year before he was impeached. It wasn't that Trump was an easy target it was that what he did was so flagrant that it overcame Congress' reluctance to impeach not just once but twice.

8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Obviously, the women voters do this as well or you probably wouldn't have this guy in office.

[​IMG]

9. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He's so gross.

B-Bob likes this.
  10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Worked with Fox News.

And??

fchowd0311 likes this.
  11. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

12. Newlin

Newlin Member

She’s just doing what she has to do to keep the people she represents happy. They all knew exactly who she was when they elected her. She’s not going to change now. Nutty people elected a nut.

mdrowe00 and NotInMyHouse like this.
  13. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

14. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

"welcome to Congress Ms Green. Let me show you to your office, down in the basement, down the hall, and around the corner. You can have your staff clean out The cleaning supplies. Oh and here your first committee assignments, Coast guard fishing regulations and landfill restorations. Do good work"

deb4rockets and Andre0087 like this.
  15. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

This is required reading for all. Trump got impeached because of his actions. Not because he was Republican.

16. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

649.png

jiggyfly and Invisible Fan like this.
  17. conquistador#11

I mean the one from Colorado with the uzi is kind of hot. Definitely into undocumented pool boys I bet.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Her vs AOC mud wrestling. If AOC wins, we get m4a. If the Colorado lady wins, we complete the border wall.

19. conquistador#11

Who would say no to this. Fair and democratic.

mdrowe00 and fchowd0311 like this.
  20. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I have a new documentary title for Margorie Taylor Greene

One Flew Over the Q Q's Nest