1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TRUMP: Jan 22nd until

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocket River, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

What does his life look like?
    Creditors are cutting him off.
    Prosecutors are looking into everything his.
    He has or will have lost alot of friends and influence.

Rocket River

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I sincerely hope his life looks like ****.

3. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I think that Trump finally makes that long awaited pivot.

mdrowe00 and Deckard like this.
  4. malakas

malakas Member

He should rot in prison for high treason.
    But more likely he is jailed for some joke crime like stealing the Lincoln bust from the WH.

5. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Trump will regret ever running for prez. Unless the Russians save his arse again, I predict a # of bankruptcy filings. What's one or two more, after 16, right?

6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I think he’ll plan on still holding rally’s at least weekly and being a regular on Fox shows just like as if it’s 2015 again. He also will only really have shady foreign governments wanting to do business with him which will make him a significant risk for essentially being a foreign agent.

The senate impeachment is such a big deal because if the Repugs do not convict, he’ll just live his life campaigning and rallying non stop and will break back into the news cycle when it’s obvious he’ll likely be the front runner against the Dems in 24. If they convict though he’s basically done, and his power to campaign fund likely goes away overnight and he withers away into oblivion.

I just don’t think Trump can live the way he’s going to be forced to live if he’s banished in the way he likely will be if convicted and cut off from mainstream right wing media. I think at that point he’ll either suffer massive depression and croke or he’s got to move to Moscow and take his act abroad where maybe that reinvents himself in a way that keeps him alive.

Important to remember that Hitler was arrested and banished but then in jail he wrote Meinkampf and came back with a resurgence. However Trump is a much older man who has shown difficultly changing his act at all, and unlike Germany in the 30’s, Democracy is much more popular with the majority of the country although autocracy is also much more popular with the white minority. If the American oligarch billionaire class and corporations fear what the political left will do, they could again back someone like Trump to take on a soaring Democratic Party but it’s hard to see them taking him back again unless he’s still the best they’ve got. I think if a Bernie type was holding power this term I’d fear much more that the billionaire class would organize around an autocrat just like the German oligarchs did in the 30’s to put Hitler back in power.

So I think Trumps resurgence depends on the Senate vote to convict first and foremost, but after that really relies on mainstream popular Democratic policy can be. I think if Democrats can make a compelling argument like FDR did that economically the country is in a much stronger place in the hands of the Dem party then I think that’ll be the strength that keeps the Trump or Trumpisms autocratic appeal at bay and irrelevant. If he’s irrelevant as a political force I don’t see him living much longer honestly. The guy simply cannot handle irrelevance and that depression can kill someone of his age quickly.

#6 dobro1229, Jan 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

In 10 years......what happened to Donald Trump?

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

9. cur.ve

cur.ve Contributing Member

What use is he anymore, and to whom? Where does he get is influence?

So best case scenario for him, he retains support from the far right and mucks up the GOP. The Dems have Congress and the Presidency for the next two years at least.

- The Russians have no use for him any longer; he's not in a position to influence US policy or undermine our intelligence
    - The Saudis have no use for him any longer; with the shift to Biden-Harris, they have new contacts to curry favor to
    - The GOP leadership have no use for him any longer; he lost them the House and Senate, and is threatening to turn their party into a rump party. I think they'll try to expel or excise him and his weirdos to save themselves.

A useful idiot is only useful when he's in power. Now that he has left, I think his patrons will throw him to the wolves. Already we see that he is surrounding himself by hanger ons like Guliani and Bannon; people who want power or have power want nothing to do with him.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  10. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The newest copy pasta on Trumps future.

Trump will be inaugurated as the real president on March 4. In the interim, Biden is a false flag president who will actually be inaugurated as president of the USA Corporation on Jan 20, which is a corporate entity that replaced the actual US in 1879 as part of the deal to end Reconstruction.

Everything will seem normal like Biden's won until the surprise announcement on March 4 when Trump emerges as the president of the country to put the USA Corporation back in its place as just another company. That time in between will be used by the deep state, a swamp which Trump has steadily and covertly drained over the last 4 years, to finish compiling the case against the Hollywood and political elite.

The Bill of Rights will be suspended for several days under martial law while public battlefield show trials convict and sentence to death all of these folks and we can finally cleanse our nation and the righteous will emerge victorious. Many people you thought were allies are going down in those days, which is why everything must be done with utmost secrecy.

Blood will run in the streets, much of the right will be disposed of and barely the entire left, most of the Supreme Court. Hundreds of even thousands of executions will mean that Trump has to rebuild our government which will likely take more than 4 years, which is why he's been hinting at a third term all along.

Oh yes, I almost forgot … JFK Jr is alive and well come out of the woodwork to serve as vp and eventually take over the presidency after two more terms of Trump. Jjr is either Q out is a major source of Q's information.

There you go, you're all caught up on crazy town news.

malakas, FranchiseBlade and mdrowe00 like this.
  11. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I have news for you, he's not going to jail/prison. No matter how much I wish the system was equal it's just a different set of rules for people like him. Look at the Sackler's...if they were black they'd have all assets confiscated and be incarcerated for life with no parole.

Chris Rock said it best...

London'sBurning and mdrowe00 like this.
  12. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I wouldn't doubt that right now he is selling Pardons to the highest bidders.

13. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

It wouldn't surprise me at all if there was such a thing as "Trump TV" where it is basically non-stop Trump BS-ing his way through every day and life. I don't want to imagine the amount of brainwashing going on once his term ends. I hope he goes to prison. If his plans are to pour more of his BS on America, then we (talking to you...media) have to ignore him as much as possible.

deb4rockets likes this.
  14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not ruling out he flees the country.

15. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Where do you think he goes?

16. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

UK and EU Countries aren't going to take him. My guess would be a country with a Trump property already, with a weak enough rule of law and one who might look to embarrass Biden. Russia an obvious choice but Putin might not be as amenable to Trump once he's out of office and with no Trump property there Trump would be totally dependent on Putin. The UAE might as they have had a lot of business dealings with both the Trump and Kushner families and also have benefited quite a bit from Trump.

As odd as this sounds I could see the PRC taking him in or him going to a country with PRC interests and the PRC willing to fund him. While Trump was very rhetorically hard on the PRC and launched a trade war considering the PRC got the best the of US out of that war and they know how much Trump has weakened US standing they might want Trump around to use against the Biden Administration. They probably wouldn't host Trump in the PRC proper but I could see Trump getting some sort of deal to go to Macau. Trump would feel more comfortable there than he would in Russia.

In the same region the Philippines would probably welcome Trump and from there it would be easy for the PRC to influence him.

Most likely he would end up going to some place like Bermuda or one of the Caribbean tax haven countries.

Andre0087 likes this.
  17. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Now that is crazier than anything I've yet heard..

Ubiquitin likes this.
  18. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this thread deserves its own poll