1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Podcast: The End of an Era -- The James Harden Trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

We also need an update on that gif clip of the Rockets team dancing with Morey together, we need to put Stone and our new white player's head on those clips.

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

At least we have Bima/Clutch podcasts to look forward to. They're truly enjoyable, informative, sincere and what the **** James ****ing Harden why the **** **** **** **** ****ing **** ******* penis snot filth c*nt sucking son of a b**** kind of **** is this horrible **** hole ****ing **** god damn mother****ers can snot son of a b**** **** you NBA!

#22 don grahamleone, Jan 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    TWS1986, Roc Paint and Deckard like this.
  3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think a couple slipped through there big guy :eek:

4. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

That C word getting thru is on Clutch. I was certain it couldn't slip past the goalie. Of course, maybe he thought no one was capable of using such foul language on his beautiful site.

[​IMG]

Deckard and Os Trigonum like this.
  5. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Maybe Harden shouldn't have chosen 13 and he would have had more luck.

D-rock, chadyang, BallaDoc and 2 others like this.
  6. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Those couple years with CP3 were surely special and fun. Miss those days. PJ and James always came into the building in style with the drip. Gerald was so gangster. What rocket fan could forget his last minute game winning corner 3 with the crowd roaring in approval. Travis Scott was a regular. Best DJ in the NBA worked at Toyota center hyping up players during warmups. CP3 controlling the game beautifully. Everyone was having fun and being free. The sky was raining threes. Those days are over sadly. Here’s to the next era of Rocket Ball whatever that looks and feels like. Cheers guys.

joshuaao and chadyang like this.
  7. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

I don’t think that harden cp3 team beats either Rockets championship squad. But good listen, adios to an era.

TWS1986, Stephen_A and chadyang like this.
  8. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

Man I hope Kyrie finds proof of a flat earth and leaves the nba to tell everyone all about it.

9. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

There's a lot of craziness going on in my life right now, but i always have time to listen to a clutch podcast. I was waiting for this. It did give me some comfort to hear that Clutch and Bima are happy with the draft compensation. Like Clutch i was hoping for both draft picks and a young star prospect to build around and it's pretty clear it's just gonna be picks (assuming we move Oladipo). All that said, it's good to turn the page. I still don't think we got enough for Harden, but i'm excited to root for a rebuilding team where everyone is bought in. I like the draft. I think player development is underrated. I can root for a rebuilding team. I don't know how a john wall or a Boogie or a Gordon fits in with a rebuilding team, but they will keep us competitive this year, which means we aren't likely to get burned by the OKC draft swap. It's exciting to have next year and the year after's picks as moving guys like Oladipo will give us a better chance to get a high lotto pick and get a franchise changing player. Thanks for the insight.

10. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Along with a few before the title teams that were even better.

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Starting to listen now. Took me awhile. I love the intro, every single time. Never get tired of it. :cool:

12. jim1961

jim1961 Member

"I want to see the Nets crash and burn in flames"

+1000

13. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@Clutch is more knowledgeable than the majority of fans posting their Stephen A Smith videos on here @Os Trigonum @Reeko

14. jojolover

jojolover Member

Why is there not a Harden appreciation thread? :(

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Another great podcast, guys, and can't wait for the next one. Hopefully, we'll have another win over the Spurs and you'll give us a breakdown of what you think about the young players, and what Silas is doing with them.

Clutch, joshuaao and Rockets4Life13 like this.
  16. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

17. caneks

caneks Rookie

This is purely personal opinion that has no basis in it. There is no what if...

18. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Good listen. We all made it to another chapter in the Houston Rocket's History Book. I'm looking forward to reading the next saga (like Bastian under his blanket in The Neverending Story)

napalm06 likes this.
  19. jojolover

jojolover Member

Os Trigonum likes this.
  20. D-rock

D-rock Member