1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Spurs 1/14/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 13, 2021.

1. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

You can knock someone dead with this irony.

Harden made up his mind about this team. Just like you made up your mind about the nets. Nothing wrong with either

2. HookemHorns1250

Stop, you’re being lazy now in your argument. I highly doubt most posters “want” to be in this situation . They may have wanted to get rid of harden because he clearly didn’t want to be here, there’s nothing wrong with that considering how he showed up to play this year. You really are finding fault in that? He wants to go... what the heck are we supposed to say? He didn’t want to be here... it was the best option considering the circumstances.

Does that mean we can’t have issues with the front office as well? No. That’s your problem. You feel like you have to be completely on one side or the other. You don’t.

3. jadrien

jadrien Member

Who is available for tonight's game?

PiPdAdY33 likes this.
  4. YOLO

YOLO Member

no I'm not going to stop. half of the folks here have been whining and complaining about more ball movement and culture reset for a very long time are getting there wish. enjoy it. you don't get to say oh wait but under these circumstances. that's stupid and nothing more than an attempt to back peddle.

it will sure be highlighted along the way, dont worry

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

6. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

It's been extremely hard on me trying to decipher what exactly the Rockets org. is doing.

The FO must look at Oladipo as either the better player, or the better trade chip, than Caris LeVert since we tossed them a 2nd to do the deal. We have an All Star level guard in Wall, former allstars in Dipo & Cousins, and a future allstar in Wood. I'm starting to think that the Rockets are going to try and stay on the fringe with the current roster & using some of the assets we gained in the Harden deal to obtain a disgruntled star, while keeping the uber-valuable 2026/2027 Nets picks in the stash for Tatum Jr. & Simmons Jr.

HP3 and hakeem94 like this.
  7. BelgianRocketsFan

The Mason Jones' outbreak game.

ipaman likes this.
  8. HookemHorns1250

I don’t get to say that? Why not? I’ve defended Harden for -years-. Check every game thread in the past. But now, with the writing on the wall and Harden wanting to be out, -I- who have defended Harden for years, can’t say it’s best for Rockets to just move on seeing as he didn’t want to be here anymore?

9. bro2044

bro2044 Member

See, but its not the same. A player has to be professional in their responses, and he was not. I, on the other hand, get to say whatever I want without it negatively affecting anyone.

There is no irony, you are making a poor parallel. Anyways, I've been transparent and am not really interested in giving you what you need any further. Peace.

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Gordon whines after every call, doesn't get techs...this isn't the best metric to judge him by.

We're not talking about him as a player but as a teammate, not sure I'm seeing the drama. I feel like Harden has had more drama with teammates than Cousins ever has. Not that it means anything, Kobe had a crap ton of drama too.

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

i couldn't careless if you did. was the post directed specifically at you? No. but apparently you felt the need to quote it and took it personally

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

gordon doesn't go around pushing folks, getting into petty altercations, and talking constant trash

13. HookemHorns1250

When you say “you don’t get to say that” in a post responding to my message.... I mean...

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

I'm not talking about that post

15. HookemHorns1250

Anyways, I hope tonight isn’t a blow out but I have no idea what we are going to do point guard wise.

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

17. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

He could be our dollar tree Harden, dude was a FT king in college.

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

LOL harden is crazy not to stay with this

HP3 likes this.
  19. Houston77

Houston77 COOKIES AND CAKE, MY TEAM BAKED!
    Supporting Member

Really want to see Tate lock down the starting 3 spot.

hakeem94 likes this.
  20. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

Guys are hurt, be sensible now lol