1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Share some of your favorite Harden memories.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, Jan 14, 2021.

1. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nah, it's you and your stupid ass avatar. Get lost jock rider, are you even from Houston?

2. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Remember that one time Harden said:
    “I know what we need to do. I know exactly what we need to do. Just . . . we’ll figure it out this summer.”

When in reality, the only thing he knew how to do was how to destroy a championship caliber team!!! Wanting to trade Paul, along with two 1st round picks and two 1st round pick swaps for an inferior Westbrick!! Then after destroying the team and the future he wants out???

Good times, good times indeed!!

(P.S.) He was a hellacious offensive player, but I’m glad he’s gone!! Bye Felicia!!!!

Go Rockets!!!!!!!!!!!!

ApacheWarrior and J.R. like this.
  3. CONAN 888

CONAN 888 Rookie

4. roxon

roxon Member

One good memory is the day, we traded away Patrick Patterson and a few others and we were going against OKC in our mustard uniforms. That game was intense I think harden hit a half court shot at the buzzer and an insane 3 to take the lead, Lin also hit two big 3s in the clutch to seal our victory. That was really the start of all the great rocket runs we had even if we came up short

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

U sure? Now you’re talking about jocks. Go find u a man and stop bothering me with your sexual frustrations.

born and raised

Are u?

Triggered by my avatar now? Lmao

6. kubli9

Supporting Member

Born and
    If I still lived in Houston I'd come and drag your b*tch ass out. You should be ashamed kid.

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

I love when randos start talking about all the things they’d do. U wouldn’t do sh*t. The one who’s been talking about other men’s dicks, nuts, and jock and gets triggered over an avatar is calling other people kid. Hilarious

go take care of your urges and stop bothering me

8. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I liked when Harden first joined the Rockets from OKC and immediately asked, “where are the strip joints.?”

That was classic

#88 ApacheWarrior, Jan 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    BamBam and Os Trigonum like this.
  9. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

"But I have real talent."

BamBam and ApacheWarrior like this.
  10. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

honestly I'm gonna miss him

11. kubli9

Supporting Member

What would you do little boy? I've been coming on this site and reading these forums a lot longer than you, it's only recently that I had to start wading through your garbage every other post. Harden is gone now, you can go away and be a front runner for the Nets.

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

About sums it up. **** his pants (when you needed him most).

[​IMG]

Texanasiafan and BamBam like this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

I see u like to talk, but I know u wouldn’t do sh*t. Please stop all the fake tough guy talk, it’s weak. Idgaf what u been doing on this site. U were irrelevant to me before, and u will remain that way. Triggered child wants to call others kids. What a loser

that’s enough time spent on u...go talk about dicks with someone else

14. kubli9

Supporting Member

You're a Harden knob slobber, and I would f*ck your b*tch ass up. Get lost KID.

15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I feel like he somehow always shoots really terribly from 3 every playoffs except maybe for 1 year in 2015.

He also had these odd games where he goes like 3-16 from the field, just really baffling. Or these games with like 10 turnovers.

Anyway his best games usually come in game 1 or 2 of the series, and then it's a grind that's why we don't have any distinct memories of his great playoff performances.

Harden will always remain one of the most confusing players I've watched. I'm never confident watching him in the playoffs despite how great I know he is. It's hard to describe.

bro2044 likes this.
  16. Reeko

Reeko Member

u wouldn’t do sh*t...weak ass loser thinking anyone takes his threats seriously

[​IMG]

“I’d fck your b*tchass up”

please stop the fake tough guy act...u get triggered over avatars like a weak b*tch

17. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Aye, both of y'all need to stop. Cool, y'all would woop each other's ass? Keep scrolling and go on with life.

MettaWorldPete and bro2044 like this.
  18. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

19. Why not?

Why not? Member

I've been blessed to attend a handful of Rockets basketball games. My favorite was probably the playoff game after David Robinson won his MVP and Dream ate him up.

But the very last game I attended was a preseason game back in 2014. My wife (fiance at the time) was just meeting some of my siblings and a bunch of us went to the game with fake beards on. I'll never forget it! We had a great time.

What I also remember about it is that Harden not only didn't play in the game, he didn't even show up to sit on the sidelines. We actually had great seats (for once!) and he never even showed up. He wasn't injured or anything like that. It was just preseason so of course we weren't really upset because we knew the game didn't matter. We were just happy to watch some basketball, but I still remember it. Asking, "jeez even if he's gonna rest before the season starts wouldn't he at least be out here supporting the rest of the guys?"

I bet he was out somewhere else in Houston that night.

ashleyem likes this.
  20. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Way too many to list. Probably his 60 point triple double, that was an insane game. The way he could play with G-League talent at times and still win games was crazy.