1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Spurs 1/14/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 13, 2021.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You know the reason he was signed to the Lakers was because Anthony Davis vouched for him right? He even declined to return to rehab his injury instead.

He's floating around because he's been hurt and hasn't been the same since his injuries.

curbur and Ramo$e like this.
  2. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

dang. I guess we should have kept LeVert.

ipaman likes this.
  3. YOLO

YOLO Member

so did AD vouch for him to return when they loss Dwight. Nah

Hes floating around bc your claim of everyone likes him is nonsense and hes near done

HP3 likes this.
  4. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

we might get destroyed but i won't enjoy it like and jerry will. that's one big difference between us as fans.

5. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

But why would he buy in though. It would take a miracle for this roster to even reach the conference finals

HP3 likes this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

you should. it's what most of yall asked for

7. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

youre real bright little feller. What secrets are you holding out on?

8. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

You love to lose huh? With no draft picks either. Go ahead and enjoy that. Get that ass beating!

HP3 likes this.
  9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

That claim is nonsense lol.

He literally came to Houston to play with Wall. Unless the Lakers were trying to sign Wall too why would he sign for the Lakers?

AD literally said he told the Lakers to go get him because he wanted to play with him again. Warriors players and coaches had NOTHING but good things to say about him.

I don't know the man personally, I've never been a teammate of his (I'm guessing you haven't either), so how you are judging him as a teammate I'll never know...

xtruroyaltyx and Ramo$e like this.
  10. YOLO

YOLO Member

lmao. wall barely came to houston just before the season started. Cousins was sitting at home jobless throughout the FA period. Lakers loss Dwight well before any of that. nobody cares about the good things you say. Melo was praised by so many in the league yet the lakers chose dudley over him. and all these teams just sat back for a year. before port decided to do something out of desperation. all this nonsense. stop it

HP3 likes this.
  11. ipaman

i think your wires are crossed, that would be Harden not me.

xtruroyaltyx and Ramo$e like this.
  12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

So...why would Wall and Cousins be happy about having a guy that's not bought in?

That's the question you should ask yourself.

It's fine Harden wanted out...and it's fine that players on the team feel slighted that he never bought in.

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

nah that's you

14. ipaman

was pretty fun to back and forth with you a bit, i was entertained. but you losing steam fast, you're boring me now.

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No, no he wasn't. His former coach trashed him pretty heavily.

Even so, you're still judging him as a teammate as if he's been your teammate. So don't be surprised if I take Green, Curry, Kerr, Davis, etc etc word over yours. I feel like you're just attacking him because he came at Harden and now you're going to forever hold a grudge against him.

Ramo$e likes this.
  16. bro2044

bro2044 Member

Not dodging anything, you're just being annoying.

Harden publicly made his mind up about a team that he has not seen fully perform, that he had not bought into, and had absolute room to grow.

I do not believe we ever saw the potential of that team, but I do not believe we would have beaten LA this year.

Nor do I believe the Nets will beat LA this year.

You can judge whatever you want to judge, but that doesn't mean Harden gets to do so publicly. I don't make concrete opinions because I am open to things changing, and they can be more or less than I expect. My opinions are fluid.

I'm really not sure what your point is, but it seems like you really want to make it.

JayGoogle likes this.
  17. YOLO

YOLO Member

not really. players around the league advocated for him. retired players advocated for him. he was plenty praised. now you're gonna turn your head to how the rockets were made to be the bad guys for months about melo. gtfoh with that

nah I was attacking cousins well before any of this. it didn't take his feelings being hurt for me to say cousins sucks and was done after his injuries. I saw that a long time ago

18. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Wall demanded a trade and cousins signed here willingly knowing harden already wanted out. If they cant see this coming thats on them. They can talk their **** but it just looks foolish

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

And plenty of people also publically came after him, which is rare because most people want to be respectful in public, so when your former coach and players come after you that's pretty telling.

You can find good things said about ANY player...but you can't find bad things said about every player. So what have Cousins done in the past to make him a bad teammate since you're the locker room expert here.

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

continuously whining, picking up techs and ejections and creating drama just like cousins has done as every step of his career. man what a model player.