1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are you going to watch Brooklyn Nets games this season?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by macan, Jan 13, 2021.

1. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Neither CURRY or Lebron took the money and ran/quit on my Rockets!
    Regardless, I'll watch anybody...IF they're playing HTown, that includes stripper...

#41 BamBam, Jan 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  2. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

If they have a nationally televised game and the Rockets aren’t playing, or their teams are playing the Rockets that night, sure. Otherwise, no, I don’t. I don’t spend my evenings watching every NBA game that’s on television, nor do I have League Pass.

3. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I hope Kyrie implodes the team

4. icewill36

icewill36 Member

as a basketball fan you have to watch. James and kyrie don't seem to fit at all but they are so talented you have to see what happens.

they are going to miss Jarret Allen for sure. DJ sucks. I would probably try to move Kyrie for a big.

5. HardenVolumeOne

im the same way, i'll watch the nets only if they are playing when the rockets arent

DVauthrin likes this.
  6. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

These games look depressing with empty arenas. I haven't been watching much. Doesn't feel like a real season.

#46 dc rock, Jan 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  7. HardenVolumeOne

huh?

8. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

fify

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I will watch as I am curious how Harden does. Also I wish Harden well and hopes he wins a championship.