1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thank you James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by roslolian, Jan 13, 2021.

1. roslolian

roslolian Member

Ok who are you why should I care about your disrespect? Your post just proves my point just stop.

Disrespectful to the team from the start thats why the Rox were always a playoff team with James Harden on the squad lulz.

2. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

And yes I'm happy to see him go. Not a leader and always disappeared when it counted in the playoffs.

hou$tonScrew$tonTX likes this.
  3. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

I'm talking about this year I don't care about the past he got paid handsomely for it. He didn't show up for practices, he put himself and those around him in danger by not wearing a mask and he badmouthed the team. You just stop. I have just as much a right to say what I want as you do. If it hurts your feelings tough. Learn to deal with it. Harden's gone, he has moved on and we have moved on.

4. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Sure, but in the likely scenario where Brooklyn is a contender anyway (i.e. the pick is bad regardless), I will definitely root for Harden to win a championship over the Lakers or Bucks or Clippers.

For one, Harden winning a championship would vindicate the success he had in Houston. If he loses, history will remember him mostly as a ball-hog scorer who couldn't win, which I don't think is entirely fair or accurate. If Harden retires a champion, his success in Houston (scoring records, MVP, 65 win team, etc.) will be remembered more than if he doesn't win a ring. See Drexler in Portland. AFAIK, Drexler is still well regarded in Portland, despite asking for a trade under circumstances very similar to the Harden trade.

#44 Patience, Jan 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    cdxiong likes this.
  5. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Thank you Harden for being a b****.
    For quitting on the team and not even giving Silas and the team a chance.

Thank you for trading Cp3 for Russ and a bunch of picks. Thank you for not waiting until the trade deadline to see if Chris was healthy which he seemed healthier and ready just before the trade.
    mans thank you for not winning one 1 game only one more game against the warriors. Yes the refs were atrocious but you also whine and complained all game long instead of focusing and trying to win at any cost.

For those times when you quit during the game or you had a party or went to the strip club the day before.

And thank you for giving us 8 good years
    Thank you but no thanks for quitting just 9 games in actually you gave up before the start of the season.

thank you and bye.

6. clos4life

clos4life Member

Thank you Harden for those 8 years you gave us. That being said, Nets picks more important now so I hope the Nets all fail miserably somehow.

T for 3 likes this.
  7. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

Who will you b**** about now?

8. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

I truly believe if not for Tilman and his cheapness Harden and Morey would still be here. Maybe even CP3 if we had spent money in the 18 off-season. Harden wanted to retire a Rocket but our trash owner made contending impossible.

cdxiong likes this.
  9. Bids9

Bids9 Member

Yeah look as shitty as the situation now is its been a hell of a ride. Absolutely loved the basketball player, not a fan at all of the person and way hes gone about things. How much of that is related to the owner though we will never truly know

10. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

Half the forum will happy to see him go.

We now have Wall to run the point. How exciting.

11. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Lost tons of top talent and picks catering to his ass. What you forgot?!?!

12. roslolian

roslolian Member

That's not his job that's on the front office for allowing it. If my company allowed me to I'd like to get paid 10 times my salary without doing any work.

If you think everything that went wrong is his fault then everything that went right including top 1 in 2017 and perennial playoff appearances is due to him as well. What top talents and picks are you talking about? Rockets have always been a playoff particpant they havent got a top pick since Rudy Gay.

13. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

It was a great 8 years of cheering for an unconventional, awesome NBA team. Thanks, James. It didn't end the way we wanted, but it was a good ride.

ipaman likes this.
  14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

HardenBooBoo has left the building.

He is/was a great scorer.

He did all he could which is not a ring.

DD

ipaman and Joe Rocket like this.
  15. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

**** you James Harden

16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

17. bro2044

bro2044 Member

Nope, can't do it. Not thanking him day-of trade after he questioned everyone but himself, entitled diva left Rockets a mess. I want to wish him well, but not feeling it. Ten years from now it'll be difficult to remember much about him except that he scored a lot and led us to our best regular season record, then left like a btch. I'm okay that others are more gracious today.

tinman likes this.
  18. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

When we played the warriors or lakers
    His counterparts played much better in the playoffs

Dort should have never been able to guard him

19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

There's a good chance that most people posting on CF will never see someone this good in a Rockets uni for the rest of their lives. So if you're angry, go ahead and be angry. Get it out and move on from the negativity. Eventually I hope you can come around to appreciating the greatness we saw for so many years.

20. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Would have had better chances of he didn't destroy our roster and draft capital year after year.

BamBam likes this.