1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden: “I’ve done everything for the city, but I don’t think it can be fixed”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rudy, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Man, it was great being a Houston sports fan 3 years ago...now it is hell.

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lebron would never find himself in this situation.

People were clowning on curry to start this year and look at the Warriors now? The league is lucky Klay is hurt.

They play with more heart and chemistry than we could ever hope and people were clowning on that team here but when their team was down he didn't throw in the towel. They bucked up and played better and he played better, putting up 30+ games with ease and leading his team back into the fight.

We are 3-6...and Harden is just done. I get he wants out but he still quit on the team and then threw them under the bus.

Caesar, GotGame15, heads.up and 4 others like this.
  3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

only Rockets fans under 25

TheRealAllpro and Ramo$e like this.
  4. treyk3

treyk3 Member

He’s been coasting since game 3.

5. opticon

opticon Member

This is the season to be bad. We need to flip Harden, Tucker and EG for real assets. Then we need to showcase John Wall and flip him for picks and expiring money once he shows that he can say healthy.

mikol13, Denovo and Ramo$e like this.
  6. icewill36

icewill36 Member

I think its the fact we got so thoroughly dominated by the defending champs that has him saying this. THAT is the team he has to go through to get a title and we are nowhere near good enough to beat them in a series. Yes its early but realistically this squad is never going to be good enough this year to beat them. Christian wood is FOOD to bron and AD and so is PJ tucker. This just aint it and james doesnt have time to waste.

7. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Maybe if Harden didn't play that ole' defense we wouldn't have to.

8. Painting_Shade

Painting_Shade Contributing Member

worst ive ever felt as a rockets fan.

9. HardenVolumeOne

and demarcus “headcase” cousins is our practically our only physical big guy

Ramo$e likes this.
  10. Reeko

Reeko Member

he’s just fed up...the passion isn’t there because he knows this team is nowhere close to contention

he wants out, and he wants out now

Kawhi leaves...wins title

AD leaves...wins title

Jimmy Butler goes to Miami...makes finals

Harden is stuck here playing for 1st round exits in the back end of his prime

Mr Chuck Norris and JayGoogle like this.
  11. thesonofsam

thesonofsam Member

Out of shape, shooting terribly and horrific PR, deadly trio for your #1 guy.

12. Boston84

Boston84 Member

We exited the chef saying he’s staying phase, had a pit stop at they can convince to stay the season and know we’re in the it’s unsalvageable I want the hell out publicly phase

Blake, Nook and HP3 like this.
  13. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

tilmen quit on harden first by surrounding him with d leaguers, the cheapest coaching staff in the league and a yesman gm

mikol13, Mr Chuck Norris and HP3 like this.
  14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

he should have thought of that before begging Tilman to trade for Russ. Oh well.

1Deep, ICEibuPROfen, Denovo and 5 others like this.
  15. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

me either. I think this was his last game. first off he's right we're STILL out here trying to guard lebron with a bunch of minimum salary guys who belong at the end of the bench, and STILL trying to defend AD with a bunch of 6'4 guys.

however, if I'm Silas or the rest of the players, do we want him back in the locker room or in the lineup next game? nope. does stone have any leverage in trading James now? nope.

welcome to the Brooklyn nets James. I don't hold it against him. I'd want out too. I'll be rooting for him to win a ring wherever he goes. second greatest rocket of all time.

Mr Chuck Norris and HP3 like this.
  16. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Meh....I think losing to Mav's by 50 in GM7(T-Mac era) was pretty bad.

17. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

Beautifully said.

HP3 likes this.
  18. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Holy crap it’s really over

Ramo$e and Rudyc281 like this.
  19. Nimo

Nimo Member

LeBron quit on the Cavs its so long ago and we can't imagine but he absolutely did. Kobe quit on the Lakers. Its horrible and we hate it but it is a frustrating feeling knowing that your best is just not good enough. I dont care what the record is he went from believing they could be a top 3 team in the league to where we are now; getting clowned and blown out in back to back games. All the players in the locker room should be frustrated at that performance.

Caesar, joshuaao, Nook and 2 others like this.
  20. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

The Rockets Need Lottery Unprotected Picks.

James Harden, P.J Tucker, Eric Gordon, John Wall all need to be traded for Cap Space.

High Draft Picks is really needed.

Ramo$e likes this.