1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Is the Trump Coup underway?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

She's got a point:

VooDooPope, Dgn1, Zboy and 9 others like this.
  2. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

She was in the admin and this is part of her expertise. It's more alarming that she's speaking up this way because of her insights and past experiences.

Nook likes this.
  3. Xerobull

I wasn't aware of that connection, but I am sure there were threads of things going on that she wasn't privy to.

Nook likes this.
  4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

But dat censorship and 110% unAmurcan!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

He's a businessman. A businessman like mom n pops!!!

Prosecuting law breaking patriots is M-E-A-N. Whattabout antifa!?!​

The script is already written and oft repeated.

5. Xerobull

6. Xerobull

7. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

“I think there are a lot of misconceptions about what happened in the Capitol,” the veteran prosecutor said. “I think people are going to be shocked at some of the egregious contact that happened.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/12/capitol-riot-sedition-charges-458309

“We are looking at significant felony cases tied to sedition and conspiracy,” Sherwin said at the Justice Department’s first televised news conference since the violent takeover of the Capitol last Wednesday.

“Just yesterday, our office organized a strike force of very senior national security prosecutors and public corruption prosecutors,” he added. “Their only marching orders from me are to build seditious and conspiracy charges related to the most heinous acts that occurred in the Capitol.”

Another priority is determining who left pipe bombs on Wednesday at the offices of the Democratic National Committee and Republican National Committee near the Capitol. A $50,000 reward has been posted for evidence about the identity of those involved in planting the bombs.

“They were real devices. They had explosive igniters. They had timers,” Sherwin said. “We don’t know, obviously, exactly why they did not go off.”

Nook, Dgn1, deb4rockets and 8 others like this.
  8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Lots is happening, they are going to go after everyone from Trespassing to sedition.

Expect a massive amount of people going to Federal prison.

DD

Dgn1, Zboy, Hakeemtheking and 4 others like this.
  9. Major

Major Member

@pgabriel would like you know it wasn't an attempted coup, regardless of the facts.

Dgn1, Zboy, malakas and 6 others like this.
  10. Xerobull

11. Xerobull

12. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I asked my mom (who came out to me as Trump supporter like 3 months ago) what she thought of the ordeal on capitol hill.

She said it was Antifa, election was rigged because everybody hates Trump, and then started talking about how the Chinese are buying a bunch of land and are building a Chinese military base in Oklahoma.

My mom has been apolitical her entire life, and within a matter of just 2 years, she's bought into all of this **** hook line and sinker. I asked her where she was getting this information, her boyfriend, TV, her sisters, and facebook.

Me, @CCorn and @ROXRAN 's daughter need to start a "Parents are Trumpers" support group.

Nook, Dgn1, deb4rockets and 11 others like this.
  13. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

I had the same exact conversation with my parents. They said they are trying to impeach Trump because they are scared. I told them of course they are scared, they just had a large group of people storm the Capitol. They proceeded to say that it was all Antifa. That apparently they caught two people that said they were paid to do it. When I asked where they saw this they just said “we read it somewhere” (which means it was one of those BS stories on Facebook). They asked me to prove it wasn’t Antifa. I told them there was Trump clothing EVERWHERE, and they said anybody can wear those.

How TF am I supposed to prove a negative? SMH

I just told them they were completely full of s*** and they needed to come back to reality and moved on.

VooDooPope, Dgn1, deb4rockets and 6 others like this.
  14. dookiester

dookiester Member

Just create some memes saying those antifa guys that were paid to do it were actually maga, and they were paid to say they were antifa. MAGA basically only believes in stuff they can digest in memeable form.

Dgn1, deb4rockets and malakas like this.
  15. CCorn

CCorn Member

What’s amazing is my mom is so bad at the internet, she will post memes that are 100% attacking trump while thinking they’re pro-trump.

Good thing my wife didn’t block her so I can creep.

Dgn1, deb4rockets, Amiga and 5 others like this.
  16. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Guys it was ANTIFA. They decided to disrupt the congress at the exact moment that Pence was going to declare Biden the duly elected president of the United States, because that's what ANTIFA wants. They knew it was then they should break into the capitol, beat and murder police officers, not during Trump or Giuliani's speeches.

Dgn1, deb4rockets, No Worries and 3 others like this.
  17. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Lol on support group. I’m almost in same exact boat as you. From apolitical to Trump supporter within months.

deb4rockets likes this.
  18. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Pure genius, these ANTIFA fellows.

The world’s greatest Black Flag operation against the world’s greatest POTUS!!!

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

If I were you I would invest in a new mom.

20. Xerobull

Organized. Planned.

Dgn1 and deb4rockets like this.