1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What Will People Complain About Next?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Reeko, Jan 9, 2021.

1. the shark

the shark Member

A thread complaining about people complaining.

ak99999, durvasa, Little Bit and 3 others like this.
  2. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

They are legitimate concerns too, that's the crazy part. But if you aren't kissing Harden's ass on this damn site it's a problem. If you state something about Harden that doesn't make him appear to be the second coming of Jordan on this site it's a problem. If you make a constructive comment about Harden it's a problem. If you believe Harden is part of the blame for us not winning a chip in 2018 it's a problem. Lol...

ak99999, durvasa, kjayp and 2 others like this.
  3. TimDuncanDonaut

A complaint about doctors. Isn't it unnerving they call what they do practice.

PuzzledFan likes this.
  4. HardenVolumeOne

but the concerns thus far stated by the op this season have been corrected for the most part, and you and the poster asian sensation are still whining lol. thats the op's point. Harden is not ball hogging as much, he is taking more catch and shoot threes, he is playing off-ball and you are people are still complaining. We are just sick of "is harden a role player" thread titles.

5. bro2044

bro2044 Member

I'm confused, I am presented with multiple things but only supposed to focus on 1 of them?

That sounds stupid. I'm not a Harden hater at all, but all of us have areas in which we can improve.

kjayp likes this.
  6. payaso

payaso Member

...And it's not fair that we have to park in the driveway and drive on the parkway.
    P.S. I'm a dad. I can do this forever...

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  7. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

The fact that Harden would rather suck than actually play for the Rockets

Your hero is a mental midget and an ass

what will you have left after he’s traded?

8. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

What Will People Complain About Next?
    _______

[​IMG]