1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 4 between Luka and the Mavs and Shai and the Thunder. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

2nd Trump Impeachment Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Jan 6, 2021.

1. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I know why, pick me!!

Because we need to stop being divided and need to show unity. :oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ubiquitin, mikol13, Amiga and 2 others like this.
  2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

It doesn't become a good enough reason to impeach until more people die. I don't know what the number is but there is one.

Ubiquitin and mikol13 like this.
  3. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don’t believe it. COVID has killed hundreds of thousands and they don’t take it seriously.

London'sBurning and Blatz like this.
  4. Beezy

Beezy Member

5. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

6. Buck Turgidson

He's an egghead, shouldn't we listen to him?

Xerobull likes this.
  7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Banned? That's it? Banned??

That's treason!

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

The Dems want Trump impeached because he is a criminal and a danger to democracy, and these selfish, spineless Republicans who we know don’t actually care about this country or democracy should want Trump impeached to prevent him from running in 2024 and further dragging down the party.

If Trump is somehow not locked up by 2024 and runs again, he will easily win the GOP nomination. However, he would get absolutely crushed in a general election even worse than this time. I predict he’d lose by over 10 million votes.

The GOP is screwed anyways because Trump won’t win a general election, but does the MAGA cult even bother to vote in 2024 if Trump was impeached? At least they could try to take their party back. Has the GOP brand ever been lower? It has been completely taken over by racists, Confederate lovers, Nazi sympathizer, traitors to this country, delusional conspiracy theorists, and people who reject science and facts.

Hakeemtheking and Manny Ramirez like this.
  9. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

10. NewRoxFan

11. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

And because Trump's ego is so fragile and deep down he knows he lost (asking GA to find votes that didn't exist is a clue that he didn't have the votes) is why I don't think he'd run again. But yes it would be a disaster for the GOP if he did.

GOP's only hope is getting someone who is a reasonable Romney-type person that has a redefined America 1st platform. Trumpers hate Romney-types because they didn't back the orange man, but if they are given the choice of someone like that vs Kamila (I can't see Biden having the energy to run again in 24) and Nancy P they might show up to vote. Because the only way the GOP will retake the oval office is to get some of these crackpot voter's votes.

Manny Ramirez likes this.
  12. NewRoxFan

That delusional man still has the codes...

AroundTheWorld and No Worries like this.
  13. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

'people'

Professional liars rely on half truths and vague terms. They know that most of their own audience is going to draw the conclusion they allude to, but at the same time they can say they were honest because they weren't specific.

AroundTheWorld and Dubious like this.
  14. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Ivanka and Jared and who else?

Manny Ramirez likes this.
  15. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I wish someone asked, which "people"? We'd like to know who thought it was a good message Donnie.

16. Lar

Lar Contributing Member

17. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I am sure that the Voices Inside Trump's very, very large Brain drown out even Ivanka and what-his-name.

18. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

19. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

It's embarrassing that only 10 to 20 are voting to impeach. That is absolutely pathetic. What does it say about all the individuals that are not voting for impeachment. It sends a direct message that they are complacent and are fine with the events that unfolded. They don't want to hold the president accountable because they don't want to be held accountable.

20. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

yeah, and compared to 147 House Republicans voting against certifying Biden's electoral victory.