1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Difference between BLM and Storming the Capitol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Jan 7, 2021.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

He's gossiping. That's what gossip is. If there is sooo much evidence why aren't the Democrats using it? They have no problem blaming him for inciting the riot which I totally agree with.

2. biina

biina Member

So if he was robbing you on the streets, he would have the right to kill you?

Your dogged pursuit of foolish thinking is quite amusing

3. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I think your on crack lol, good morning btw

4. biina

biina Member

If I am on crack, then you must be a real looney, given the nonsensical logic you are trying to use to justify the actions of Rittenhouse.

But then I really dont bother much with people like you, beyond wishing that such logic that you spew eventually costs you a similar loss to the one you are trying to justify.

and good morning to you too

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That has to be the case.

pgabriel likes this.
  6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Yeee, all 4 members. Later, boomer

7. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

from this thread, I think we can assume that left wing violence, be it Antifa, BLM, or anything else, will largely be ignored, or explained away, by the media, politicians, government, and the tech apparatus that supports them. this will have unintended consequences, such as the growth of a white identitarian movement, and further societal fracturing along racial lines.

and all the violence that comes with it.

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

One white supremacist in one day in one black church murdered more Americans than Antifa or BLM have in their entire history.

Looting and sporadic riots will always be an issue when there is a 1000% wealth gap between the median households of the two largest races of a country.

Name me a country on this planet that doesn't have immense violence and riots when their two largest races population wise has a 1000% wealth gap per median household?

People storming the capitol over a singular cult leader rather than a sincere cause like campaign finance reform is what makes this even more disgusting. They literally killed people for a narcissistic egomaniac.

I understand hubris dude. The whole "both sides" shtick is only used by people whose who is hurt that the ideology they have been carrying water for is almost objectively impossible to defend. Their last bastion of refuge is "both sides are the same".

9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Not sure if this is already mentioned. The gov altitude toward these groups. Under this admin, Antifa is declared terrorist, Barr said charge of sedition should be consider for BLM protesters while Q is friend. They brand themselves as “patriots”.

well, after the insurrection attack, the law and order divisions of the gov now have valid reason to no longer be held back anymore ... politician will have to back off and allow the security agencies of the US to do their work

ps. Many of the burning and attacks on police and others were initially blamed on blm or antifa but later found to be work by right wing extremists

#149 Amiga, Jan 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  10. basso

Supporting Member

link?

11. basso

Supporting Member

12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

No it's not. NEXT

13. basso

Supporting Member

14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not sure how the police that aided the insurrectionists can sleep at night. Their actions allowed the death of their fellow officers. Insane.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  15. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Blm or antifa

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I know. Bill Barr was quite devastated by it.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  17. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

They did start shooting. They shot and killed a woman (who was a crazy QAnon conspiracy theorist).

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I mean if you want to make it sound like it's more than one. It's singular and it was a lady who crossed the threshold where high level assets(US Reps) were. They were never going to allow people this unhinged to me in the same room as US Senators or Representatives.

pgabriel likes this.
  19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Yes I know and I do wonder why they shot her in particular given all the chaos because I still maintain that they weren't gonna shoot until innocent people's lives were in danger.