1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MAGA plan armed riots In all 50 state capitals

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Newlin

Newlin Member

Because the capital invasion just wasn’t stupid enough.

2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I don't believe any place is really secure any more. Security is just a fake show of force meant to intimidate, but not stop, an aggression. Anything can happen. Are they even arming the National Guard with guns or are they going to allow them to be picked off one by one by extremists with guns?

3. marky :)

marky :) Member

Well this time they'll make sure to bring their white hoods so they won't get doxed so easily.

4. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Zeke Miller
    @ZekeJMiller

·
    38m

WASHINGTON (AP) — National Guard says it will increase troops in DC to at least 10,000 by Saturday to boost security ahead of inauguration.

joshuaao, deb4rockets and Blatz like this.
  5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I don't get it. So like... Alabama is going to attack their own Capitol, but.... like.... who at that Capitol is even against them? Abbott should be worried though, both parties hate that guy now. Good thing people who riot cant afford to drive to or live in, ATX. Lulz.

Hakeemtheking and mdrowe00 like this.
  6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I would imagine those states targeted by fake voter fraud claims (Michigan, Georgia, etc.) are the highest security risks.

It only takes maybe one or two people willing to kill and die to do a lot of damage.

7. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

trump family would love it and roxran will likely party like it's 1999 again since he enjoyed the first one so much.

#27 Blatz, Jan 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    deb4rockets likes this.
  8. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I cant believe I am saying this, but the retrumplicans have had to learn their lesson after last Wednesday, I have a feeling not one of them thought they would get in any trouble, they just followed their cult leaders orders. I bet it was a sobering effect when the first guy got arrested, I bet most of them even think Trump will get them out of this, unfortunately that (hopefully) will not be the case

9. CrazyJoeDavola

Compuserve?

10. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Even more reason to Impeach Trump. The Republicans and Pence can't cower to threats, or make BS excuses for voting against Impeachment. Those butt kissing enablers have done enough harm to our country and their party already. No justice would mean they think it's fine for a President to do anything dangerous and harmful and have no justice enforced. As If the loon in office wasn't already unfit for duty far before this madness.

joshuaao, mdrowe00 and Blatz like this.
  11. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

joshuaao, Zboy, durvasa and 3 others like this.
  12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I feel like we are in an episode of "24".

I am very seriously concerned about the safety of Biden, Harris and Pelosi.

Several times on this board, I said Trump is not Hitler. But he is entirely ruthless. His narcissism is so pronounced that he does not care one bit about people getting murdered so that he gets his way.

Whoever still supports him has lost my respect forever. He has proven to be not just a malignant narcissist, but a criminal.

Any principled conservative should come out and distance himself from this criminal.

13. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

What's the stupid side plot where the daughter or wife of the protagonist get involved?

14. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...they don't have any choice.

The alternative is to be forced into Moloch-worship, and to eat one of the babies not yet old enough for ritual insemination or sold underneath the nearest Domino's pizza place, as a sign of loyalty and fealty to Witch Hillary of the Clintons, and pledge to oppose Shaman Q-Bacca and Lord High Muckety-Muck Herr Donald von Trumplesteingras.

Esquire.

...given those options: becoming a republican or this...

...(and be honest with yourself)...

...which would YOU choose?;)

#34 mdrowe00, Jan 11, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    FranchiseBlade and leroy like this.
  15. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

I'm not concerned about the morons that are going to show up to a state capitol or even the morons that went into the US Capitol. They will be identified and ostracized. They acted like fools but all they accomplished was ruining their own lives, damaging government property, and turning even more of the population against them.

I am concerned about the one guy that is in his basement or garage right now building something terrible to kill Americans. The FBI is going to be very busy the next few years and these morons are going to cause resources to be pulled away from other threats we have to deal with.

16. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

this time it really IS going to be antifa :)

mdrowe00 likes this.
  17. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Woohoo!

18. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Kellyanne's daughter??

Xerobull, mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. ROXRAN

I think I’m on record of distancing myself. One more week. Just one more week. Hang on everyone gonna be wild ride

20. ROXRAN

The battle for the soul of the nation is upon us.