1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2nd Trump Impeachment Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Jan 6, 2021.

1. SuraGotMadHops

I've mentioned it and gave examples ad nauseum, all you're going to do is say "that was debunked!" or "then why did the courts throw it out?!" And I have explained that too. I think the election was compromised. It doesn't matter to me if you agree. You wont change my mind, I wont change yours.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You really didn't provide evidence ad nauseum. This is insane delusion. I bet my left but that any of those claims you believe to be accurate, you had zero intellectual curiousty to determine if they are accurate because the claims massage your preconceived beliefs.

3. SuraGotMadHops

Nope, I've read it all. Using my own brain and interpretation, the election is suspect.

4. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

So you have evidence that explains why 60+ different judges all threw out these cases?

By all means share it.

5. SuraGotMadHops

sigh......

6. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Those judges were ... Deep State Judges.

AroundTheWorld and Blatz like this.
  7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

As were the Trump campaign lawyers that admitted under oath to said judges that they had zero evidence of impactful voter fraud.

mdrowe00, Blatz and mtbrays like this.
  8. fchowd0311

Nope you didn't.

Ask Lindsey Graham.

"They claimed thousands of dead people voted, I asked for 10 examples, they didn't give me one."

Though to be fair, the state of Georgia found two cases of dead people voting.

B-Bob, mdrowe00, Blatz and 1 other person like this.
  9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Maybe it wasn't you. But I did reply to someone claiming machine errors of some large %. It's was definitely debunked with actual facts to back it up. Person never responds. Didn't factually explain anything related to that. Just ran away.

Blatz and fchowd0311 like this.
  10. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

You’re on the verge of blowing the whole conspiracy wide open. Stay strong.

11. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

So no amount of evidence will change your mind? See everybody this is what it is like to be a cult member

Andre0087, Blatz and fchowd0311 like this.
  12. biina

biina Member

This is quite unfortunate and a bit saddening

daywalker02, Blatz and No Worries like this.
  13. fchowd0311

Like at this point I really actually hope he's trolling.

It's surreal to me that people sincerely believe this stuff. Like I always suspect Poe's Law when encountering these people online because I just can't believe they sincerely believe this ****. However 70+ million people literally actually voted for that man. So now I can't assume someone is just being a troll. I have to assume they sincerely believe this ****.

Blatz likes this.
  14. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I know you may have presented in the past, but seriously, could you cite 3 examples that did not end up being retracted or were not about 3 mail-in ballots or such? You can list them as one, two, and three, with relevant links and if you want you could even highlight key information. For something that you guys claim to be widespread, I would figure finding 3 examples should be fairly easy, in fact I almost feel you would have the post in a word doc or something ready to be copied and pasted.

I think we all can acknowledge that fraud or irregularities probably happens but on extremely isolated cases, with nothing that could actually change the outcome result of a whole election.

fchowd0311 and Blatz like this.
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Would be clearer to just go with Popular Votes. ;)

Andre0087 likes this.
  16. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

those doesn't count as fraud because they were in Trumps favor

@SuraGotMadHops

fchowd0311 and Blatz like this.
  17. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I dont think people have a very good grasp on what qualifies as evidence these days. Maybe they never did and some people have just figured out how to leverage that. Sean Hannity rants don't qualify as evidence. The fact that you have intuitive suspicions doesn't mean the election is suspect.

It just means you have a supposition which may or may not be true with no facts to support it.

#377 Ottomaton, Jan 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  18. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Blatz likes this.
  19. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...I was half-expecting them to call Haley Joel Osment in as an eyewitness...;)

fchowd0311 likes this.
  20. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

How "compromised" was the election? EVERY election is compromised to some extent. EVERY election has "dead" people voting, or people voting for their parent who has dementia or voting for their kid in college or flat out voting as someone else.

Do you honestly feel that Pennsylvania (for example) was compromised to the extent that Trump should have won that state?

fchowd0311 and ElPigto like this.